Chapter 19

Sorry for bad grammar and mistakes

Jungkook came back home from work, he wasn't happy with what he heard. Jimin came out from the kitchen he cooked some food for him and Jungkook since he was bored.

His bump was showing but not that much. He saw Jungkook's aroma darkened, Jimin whimpered he felt uncomfortable for some reason.

Jungkook looked up, he calmed himself down not trying to make Jimin worried. "Sorry Jimin, I had a bad day at work," Jungkook said ruffling his hair a little bit.

Jimin nodded, "Well I made dinner for us." Jungkook smiled a little bit he walked to the kitchen to eat.

Jimin knew Jungkook was acting different ever since he left Taehyung. 'What's going on with you Jungkook?' Jimin asked himself while rubbing his stomach.

They were done having dinner, Jungkook and Jimin were getting ready for bed. "So did you ask him?" Jimin asked climbing on the bed. Jungkook was putting his shirt, "I couldn't, we should wait in like 5 or 6 months until then." Jungkook said looking at Jimin.

Jimin nodded, so once they were in the bed Jungkook was still awake, what's going on in his mind? That's when an idea came to him he smiled evilly at the plan he came up with.

"You'll be mine Taehyung," Jungkook said in a small whisper.

What he didn't know was that Jimin was awake. 'Oh no' Jimin thought, should he warn Yoongi?

3 weeks later

Jungkook would disappear in the past few days. Jimin knew Jungkook was planning something that is going to end badly. Jungkook tried not to be suspicious or Jimin would suspect but Jimin already did.

Was he going to warn Yoongi?

Yoongi was too busy fixing on the nursery for their pup even though it's too early for that. Taehyung tried to convince him to wait a few months to know the gender, but Yoongi was too excited for his first child, so Taehyung let him be.

He was building the crib, Yoongi was surprised how expensive it was and other things. But he didn't care it was for his pup. Taehyung went to check on him a few times to see if he is fine.

"Yoongi do you want dinner?" Taehyung asked he was standing in the doorway.

"Yes", Yoongi said he was sitting down on the floor looking ADORABLE, Taehyung almost squealed how cute Yoongi is looking right now.

"Ok I prepare the dinner," Taehyung said walking away, when Yoongi heard that he jumped up from his spot running to the kitchen, passing Taehyung.

"NO I'M COOKING DINNER!", Yoongi yelled getting somethings to cook, Taehyung was shocked at how fast Yoongi ran. Taehyung pouted, he wanted to cook for his mate.

"Can I at least help you?" Taehyung asked showing his puppy eyes at him. Yoongi looked at him, he wanted to resist but he failed at it.

He didn't want Taehyung to cook not cause he is a bad cook it's just he is pregnant and he wants him to rest. So he said yes to him. Taehyung showed his boxy smile at him skipping towards Yoongi giving a peck on his cheek.

Yoongi just chucked, both mates making dinner together. In a few hours, they were done eating their dinner, Yoongi feeding Taehyung through the whole dinner.

As they were getting ready for bed, Taehyung laid down, Yoongi pouncing on him making the bed shake. Taehyung giggling at his actions, Yoongi raised Taehyung's shirt showing his tummy.

Yoongi kissed his tummy, "I can't wait until you come to this world pup, your momma and daddy will be waiting for you." Yoongi said with a loving sweet voice.

Taehyung was brushing his hair with his fingers, smiling how Yoongi was talking to their unborn pup. Yoongi looked up seeing how Taehyung was looking at him with fond eyes. He smiled getting up kissing Taehyung on the lips.

Taehyung kissed him back, lips slowly moving with each other it was filled with love. It took a few minutes to separate each other, Yoongi snuggling on Taehyung's chest carefully not squishing the baby. Taehyung patted his head softly, sighing this is what he wanted.

He turned off the lights leaving the room dark. Yoongi was in his thoughts for a moment, should he ask Taehyung the big question?

Namjoon was putting on his pajamas while Jin was in the bed waiting for his husband. Jin was lost in his thoughts, Namjoon noticed, "Honey are you ok?" He asked worriedly.

He climbed on the bed, side hugging his husband. Jin snaps out from his thoughts looking at him, "I don't know, I'm getting this weird feeling something bad is going to happen." Jin said putting his hand on his heart.

"Don't worry nothing bad is going to happen," Namjoon said giving a peck on Jin's forehead, Jin nodded probably it's nothing.

They laid down, Namjoon turning off the lights. 'Why am I feeling this way?' Jin thought.

In a dark room there was a male standing, looking outside, only darkness he saw. Crickets chirping, that was the only sound made in the dark outside.

He turned around, sitting on the edge of the bed, feeling the fluffiness of the blankets. In that room had a closet filled with clothes, some baby stuff, the room was like royalty.

He had everything prepared for his lover to come back. Once he has him he will make him his again.

Jungkook smiled evilly, all he needed to do was get Taehyung but that will be hard...

"Oh Taehyung, what a dumbass I was letting you...", Jungkook said blankly. "I should never let you go with him..."

"You were supposed to be carrying my pup..."

"We were supposed to be married, now I'm being obsessed with you..."

"I will get you Taehyung and you going to be mine soon..." He laughed like a manic.

That's the update, hopefully, you enjoyed it. Also, the album is so GOOD, go hear it. Take care 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜