15: There's A Reason Why You Don't Fuck With Noya's Boyfriend

Nothing new today! I'm sorry for the late upload. I had stuff to do yesterday but be ready for next week! I got a special thing in store before the matches.

EDIT: I THOUGHT THIS PUBLISHED YESTERDAY OH SHIT IM SO SORRY I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE AN AMAZING DAY

Here's the trigger warning for today's chapter!

TW: Mentions of Disownment + S/H, Dye-Job, Fights

------------------------------------------------------

But as I expected, I wasn't able to sleep. Thankfully the coaches make coffee in the morning for anyone who needs it, which I know I will. When Akaashi goes to wake me up and sees that I'm already awake, he sighs and makes me promise to sleep tonight.

"Do you have a hoodie or something I can wear?" I ask Akaashi, folding my blanket from the night before.

Akaashi goes to his bag and takes out a yellow, white, and black volleyball jacket and throws it to me with a blue short sleeved shirt. I place the shirt on over the one I slept in before taking off my dirty one and placing the jacket over top.

"Sorry if it's too big," He apologizes, "But let's go to breakfast."

I walk with everyone from Fukurodani to the cafeteria so we can eat. I stick by Akaashi throughout breakfast since I don't really know anyone else. When I'm about half way done reading, Karasuno walks in. They all look tired as if they didn't get sleep last night.

"I'm going to get more coffee," I tell Akaashi.

He nods and I walk up to the coffee pot. I hear multiple gasps from where my fellow crows are sitting. As I'm pouring my second mug, someone touches my shoulder.

"Hey (Y/N)?" He says.

"Yeah Noya?" I ask, not looking up.

"Come with me."

Before I can object, Noya takes my hand and pulls me outside the cafeteria.

"Where were you last night?" Noya asks me when we're in an empty hallway, anger lacing his words, "You said you were going to bed early but you were missing when everyone got back to the room! We stayed up all night looking for you! And now you're with Fukurodani? And wearing one of their jackets?"

"You don't need to be so pissed Noya! I stayed with them last night and I was cold so Akaashi gave me his jacket."

"Why were you with them then? Are you cheating on me?"

My eyes go wide. Where the hell did he get that idea from?

"I would never cheat on you!" I say sternly, "What kind of unloyal person do you think I am?"

"Well why the fuck were with those owls?"

"Something happened!"

"What happened?"

"Something I don't want to talk about."

Noya's face softens with concern when he hears that.

"(Y/N)," He says calmly, "I said it already but what happened?"

"I already said I don't want to talk about it."

"Last time you didn't want to talk about something, you were hiding the fact that you were disowned."

"I'll tell you later. Is that fine?"

He's silent for a moment.

"I guess," Noya sighs, "But you need to take off that jacket now."