9: Oh No

No new things today!

Also, here is a TW for today's chapter.

TW: Transphobia, Slurs

------------------------------------------------------

I stand still when I notice the car. They came home early? I grab my volleyball jacket out of my bag, put it on, and take a deep breath before walking up to my house and walking in.

"Hello?" I ask as I close the front door.

"Rin sweetie?" I hear my mom call from the kitchen, "Can you come over here? Me and your father need to talk to you about something."

I walk to the kitchen, gripping my bag tighter than usual. My parents stand by the stove with unreadable faces.

"Yeah?" I mumble.

"Where were you?" Dad grunts.

"I was at volleyball practice. We have a training camp coming up soon in Tokyo."

"We got an email from your teacher," Mom mentions.

"Yeah," Dad says, "Do you know who (Y/N) is?"

I pause for a bit.

"That's me," I confess, "I'm (Y/N). I go by (Y/N) at school since that's who I am. Because I'm transgender."

It's silent for a moment. You could cut the tension at school with a knife. Mom closes her eyes, pinches the bridge of her nose, and chuckles.

"Wow," She says, "We decide to come home early as a surprise and we find this out. You don't actually think you're a boy right?"

"I don't think I'm a boy."

They let out a sigh of relief. I mentally roll my eyes as I continue.

"I know I'm a boy."

They both look at me in surprise.

"You fucking tranny!" Dad shouts.

The sound of skin hitting skin tone throughout the house. My cheek erupts in pain as I stagger back from the force.

"You have ten minutes," He continues, "Pack your fucking bags and leave. Trannies aren't welcome in this family."

I run out of the kitchen and to my room. I pack up clothes, stuff to sleep, and stuff for the phone I thankfully pay for with allowance and money from an old job. Once done, I make sure I have everything I need, including my school stuff, and run outside to wherever my legs take me. Before I know it, I'm at the closest park by my house nearby Karasuno. I pull out my phone and call the first number I see. A voice sounds after the second ring

"(L/N)?" He asks, "What's up? You never call."

A sob leaves my mouth before words do.

"Dude, relax for a moment and just tell me what happened."

"I-I got disowned. They f-found out ab-about me being-" Another sob, "-t-trans. I'm a-at the park closest t-to Karasuno. C-can yo-"

"Say no more, I'll be there soon."
I smile as I wipe my years with my sleeves.

"T-thank you Tsukishima," I say before hanging up.

Sorry for the shorter chapter guys. But I don't think any of you guys saw it coming with the salt master huh XDD. But with season four, I just say Kinoshita Supremacy!!! Also with the video at the top, I only choose it because it's the first episode of a series on YouTube that I love! I'll see you guys next week!

🏐December 5th, 2020🏐