5: Sorry Noya

No new things today!

------------------------------------------------------

I groan as my alarm goes off. I turn it off and get up. My phone goes off and I see a text from Tanaka

TanaBRO: Sup (L/N)!

TanaBRO: Meet me outside my place in 30

TanaBRO: We're gonna meet Noya in a bit

I smile before responding.

(Y/N): See you then

I quickly change into one of the guy uniforms I got from the nurse after putting on a couple of sports bras to flatten my chest. Before heading to Tanaka's, I leave a note and grab a cereal bar for breakfast.

As I walk up to his house, Saeko opens the door and runs into me.

"Hmpf!" We both grunt as we collide.

"Oh I'm sorry! Saeko says to me, getting up, "I wasn't looking where I was going."

"It's good Saeko," I tell her as she looks at me.

"(L/N)? Oh my, Ryu said you moved in next door but I didn't believe it!"

She gives me a quick hug.

"I'd love to stay and chat but I'm late! Bye (L/N)!"

Saeko runs into her car and I turn back to Tanaka's front door. Tanaka steps out and waves.

"So," I ask him as he adjusts his beanie, "Where are we meeting Noya?"

"You wanna see the libero huh?" He teases, causing me to push his arm.

"I barely know the dude. Am I not allowed to want to hang with him?"

"Sure."

"Just tell me where we're meeting him."

"We're stopping by his place before school."

Together, me and Tanaka walk over to Noya's house. Once there, Tanaka holds a finger to his mouth and takes out a speaker. He walks up to an open window that's right next to a sleeping Noya. Tanaka places the speaker next to Noya and presses something on his phone. Next thing I know, something loud is being played and Noya has jumped from his bed to the floor. Both me and Tanaka start dying from laughter as Noya gets up, glaring at us.

"That glare is less scary when you're shirtless and have a blanket wrapped on you," I point out.

Noya blushes and starts getting into the uniform. When he's done, he walks out of the room, coming from the front door a bit later.

"Who's idea was that?" Noya grumbles.

I point at Tanaka and Noya jumps on him, taking the two of them down to the ground. Tanaka struggles to get Noya off of him. After a bit, Noya gets up like nothing happened and walks away. Tanaka fixes his uniform and rubs after him with me following.

"You got?" I ask Noya.

"Yeah," He grins at me, "Tanaka just needs to be ready for revenge."

Tanaka gulps and I let out a chuckle.

We walk to school while talking about the most random things ranging from volleyball to them simping over Kiyoko, our manager.

Once we get to school, I split from the two and meet up with Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. We head to class in silence and sit, getting ready for the day.

Hey guys! This is more of a filler than anything but I like it! Next chapter is going to be a bit of a filler too since I realized how fast I have some of the main stuff in the plot happen (I have a good chunk of the chapters done in advanced)! For now, take this video!

🏐November 7th, 2020🏐