8: Trans Rule One

No new things today! I hope you have a great day!

------------------------------------------------------

"Get the fuck up (L/N)!" I hear someone yell.

I grab the closest thing to me, which happens to be the (F/A) plush, and throw it where the voice came from. I then open my eyes to see Tanaka holding my uniform and plush. He throws both at me.

"You slept in and are missing morning practice," He says, leaving my room, "I'll be up front but hurry."

Once he's gone, I get undressed. I don't have time to try and find my sports bras, but I do know where one thing is. Opening one of my drawers, I find bandages. After wrapping them tightly around my chest, I throw on my uniform. I see the paper I wrote everything on last night and place it folded in my bag pocket before running out.

"When did you sleep?" Tanaka asks me as we start walking to school.

"I don't know; around four-ish I think?"

"What happened?"

"I found this thing to help figure out if you have a crush on someone and stayed up to find out if I like Noya like that."

"And?"

I look at Tanaka. He looks back expectedly. I nod my head which earns a slap on the back, causing me to lose my breath and cough.

"Binding?" He says, his mood changing to a concerned one.

"Yeah," I reply, "Only a couple sports bras though, like usual."

I hate to lie to Tanaka, but he can't know I'm changing trans rule number one: no using bandages to bind.

For the rest of the way to school, Tanaka tries to think of ways to get me and Noya together, one being kidnapping me and having Noya rescue me but I shut that down faster than one of Tsukishima's blocks. Once at school, I find Tsukishima and Yamaguchi on their way to class. run up to them and wave.

"Sorry!" I tell them, panting a bit, "I slept in and missed practice."

"Are you good?" Yamaguchi asks.

"Yeah I am. I'm just binding, but it's only a couple sports bras, I promise."

Tsukishima looks at me like he can see through my lie, but he says nothing. We walk to class and when I sit down, I almost go back to sleep right then and there. I try my best to stay up but my lack of sleep catches up to me sooner rather than later and I fall into a slumber.

"Wake up (L/N)!" Someone yells.

I jolt awake. Mrs Izumo is looking at me with her arms crossed. I mumble a quick sorry before relaxing and falling back asleep a bit later.

This continued throughout the day; me sleeping and getting yelled at to wake up. On the plus side, I was able to get enough energy by the end of the day.

"Please text me the notes I missed," I beg Tsukishima as we pack up. He nods his head and we start to leave.

"(L/N)," Mrs Izumo stops us, "I must speak to you."

"See you at practice," The blonde says before leaving.

"Yes?" I ask the teacher.

"Why were you sleeping in class?"

"I didn't have much sleep last night."

"I understand but you can't be sleeping in the middle of a lesson. Because of this, I have contacted your parents about this."

I freeze at this.

"Small question," I say, "Did you call me (Y/N) or use make pronouns at all?"