6: Arcade Times

(F/A) ~ Favorite Animal

------------------------------------------------------

*Time Skip to a Friday powered by Ushijima's spikes*

I set the ball to Tanaka who spikes it past Daichi and Kageyama's block. Tanaka takes off his shirt and I fist bump the air.

"Yeah!" I say, "That's set point!"

"That was awesome!" Tanaka yells, putting his shirt back on.

Noya runs up to me and jumps on my back despite us basically being the same height. I almost fall over, but catch myself.

"Damn you Noya," I smile, "You can't be doing that. I'm basically your height dude."

Noya laughs by my ear and it's contagious since you know, it's Noya, so I start laughing too. After a bit, I push him off of me into the ground.

"One more set!" Hinata yells.

"Not everyone is a machine like you Shrimpy," Tsukishima says, chucking a water bottle at the tangerine who barely catches it.

"Oh shut it Stingyshima."

"That's it for today!" Ukai calls, clapping his hands together, "Daichi and Suga are cleaning up the gym today. The rest of you go home and rest this weekend."

"Right!" We all shout.

"Oh and (L/N)," Kiyoko says to me before I walk out, "Your jersey and jacket are good."

She hands me an orange jersey with the number 13 on it and a black zip up jacket with the words "Karasuno Volleyball Club" on it. I mumble a thanks before walking into the club room.

"Sweet!" Noya says, noticing the clothes in my hands, "You got your jersey!"

"I can't wait to wear this in a match," I say.

I place the clothes in my school bag before walking out and waiting for Noya and Tanaka. My phone goes off and I see a text from my mom.

Egg Donor: Hey Rin! Your father and I just left for another trip. We'll be back in a couple days.

I roll my eyes and put away my phone. They are always on business trips, it gets annoying sometimes.

"Another trip?" Tanaka says to me, noticing my annoyed mood when he walks out of the club room with Noya.

"Yeah," I groan, "Can I stay at your place until they get back? I don't feel like having to be alone."

"Of course bro."

"What's up?" Noya asks as we pass the school gates.

"My parents are on another business trip," I explain, "They do this often and I always have the house to myself when they leave, but I hate being alone."

Noya nods. We get to the split for the three of us and Noya waves by before walking away. Tanaka and I walk to our street and I go to the house next to mine. Saeko's car isn't there so she's either at school or her drum group. We walk inside, take off our shoes, and lay in the living room. I turn on the TV and Tanaka goes on his phone.

"Yo look," Tanaka says, showing me something on his phone, "An arcade just opened up nearby. We could chill there tomorrow or something."

"Sure," I say, taking out my phone, "I'll invite the rest of the team."

Tanaka nods and I open the group chat.

Volleyball Crows

(Y/N): Yo Tanaka found an arcade that opened up recently