When Bill Cipher Came Back

After Bill Cipher seemed to get destroyed in Stan's mind, something crazy happened. He somehow ended up in the mindscape where he left off. He thought he knew how he came back to life in the mindscape. The Pines family must have found a way to regain Stan's memory. That meant that Bill would come back to. He then had to formulate a plan to get back to Gravity Falls. He figured that he could find a place that had a weak spot to slip into their world for just a minute. After searching almost everywhere, he found a weak spot near the Arctic Ocean where their dimensions almost connected. He had to play around with it and find the perfect time to go to their world. He also had to formulate a plan of how to get back to Gravity Falls. At first he thought that he could find a way to leak his dimension into theirs. But then he had a realization, what if he brought a piece of THEIR world into his. That is where I, Harper Cipher, came into the picture.

Author's Note:

Hi everyone! I am so exited to start this fanfiction! I really loved watching Gravity Falls when it came out! I can now share my vision about how Bill Cipher came back to Gravity Falls. I don't want to give away any spoilers, so please enjoy and more of the backstory will be revealed in the next chapter. Also the cover will be edited soon! I hope you enjoy the first part! Please comment and follow! I hope everyone has a great day! 

- Kattins_Lover