*Savior*

DIPPER'S POV:

                       OH MY GOSH!!! HARPER!!! Ok so I heard her mumble that she can't swim. Great. Not that I don't want to help her, just I already feel bad and I CAN'T mess this up. When I dove into the water I saw her sinking. I'm PETRIFIED right now. I found her. I need to grab her hand before she sinks in the water. GOT IT! Alright, I need to use my little nerd arms to try to pull her up to the surface. Made it! She's not breathing. Come on Harper. I am staring at her in disbelief until I hear her cough. The water she spit up flew right into my face. Not important. I saw her look at me and mumble," Dipper?~"  I was so happy she was alive! I then said," Harper! I'm so sorry I didn't know it was you and- I'm just glad you are ok." I hugged her and she just laid there then slowly put her arms around my back. Oh right, I'm hugging a girl. Time to lie. I quickly let go and said," Harper I'm so sorry for hugging you I wasn't thinking. l didn't mea-" I got cut off by her sitting up and hugging ME as she sincerely said," It's ok! I like hugs." She softly hugged me and I hugged her back. After about 10 seconds we let go. WOW I HUGGED A GIRL! Not any girl, Harper.

HARPER'S POV: 

        Wow. I just got saved by Dipper. I think that was the most scary thing that has ever happened to me. Besides the one time father got mad... we won't discuss that. Anyhow, I realized just how awkward he can get around girls. We may act a little differently, but we are humans as well. 

        I wanted to tell him about my dad. I think I am going to. Wow I'm dead when I get home. But that's not important. 

     Ok, here goes nothing...

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

Hi.... so umm sorry for the cliffhanger but I am getting less and less support and I'm thinking about ending this fanfiction. I know I sound annoying but I haven't seen many people enjoying this and my point is to make people happy. So if you want me to continue, please let me know. Just knowing that people are there reading this, and actually enjoying it means the world to me. Just a vote or comment can mean a lot! Also, happy Easter! 

~Kattins_Lover