Squished

DIPPER'S POV:

       As Mabel jumped onto the chair, squishing me against Harper, I honestly freaked out a little bit. We both just stared forward trying not to embrace what just happened. I then broke the silence when I said," L-let's start the m-movie." I looked over at Mabel and Harper. Mabel was giving me 2 huge thumbs up. Harper, was blushing hard. So I just decided to ignore what was happening and turn on the TV. 

       When we started to watch Ducktective, Mabel decided to move back to the floor. So, that left Harper and I squished together in the chair. I didn't want her to think I didn't want to sit by her. So I stayed, even though it was extremely awkward. I took one look at Harper and could tell that she was thinking the exact same thing. 

> After the Movie <

       I wanted to get up after the movie, but I couldn't. It turned out that Harper fell asleep and her head was leaning on the back of the yellow chair. But then, her head slide right onto my shoulder. She seemed very cold. She was shivering in her sleep. That got me wondering, what happened to her. Instead of staying up any later thinking about it, I just slipped the blanket over our shoulders, and got prepared to sleep. I looked at her and smiled. Then I rested my head on the back of the chair and fell asleep.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

       Hi my Kats! How is everyone? Anyway, sorry for such a short chapter. I had a busy week and I still want to try to update weekly, so stay tuned for more! Also, please comment any suggestions or ideas that you have. I would love to try to include them in the book!

- Kattins_Lover