The Dorito Demon

Hiiiiii! So I really wanted to name this chapter this. BWAHAHAHAHA!!! 

HARPER'S POV:

       I sadly looked up at Dipper. He stared at me, dumbstruck. I loved him, and most of all, he loved me too. What did I do. Is this really what I want? My father wasn't appreciative. I squeezed my hands into fists and started to let the tears fall, without looking like I was crying. I hid behind my hair. But somehow, Dipper still looked at me and saw it. He saw me crying, he understood me. Well, I managed to throw that all away. But Dipper slowly looked at my dad and finally spit out," D-Daughter?" Bill looked at me shamefully," DISAPPOINTMENT of a Daughter. But, yes. I'll explain in a minute. But FIRST, Pine Tree, you can't be with Harper. So, with all love aside, I kinda have to immobilize you from stopping me." He turned to Dipper after his creepy speech, and he slammed a fireball against his leg without Dipper being able to do anything. I heard a shrill scream and looked at see Dipper's leg burned and bent the wrong way. I ran over to him when a hand stopped me. I shifted my gaze to see my father holding me from going any further. He looked ANGRY. He shakily said," You had a time limit you know." I whispered," Sorry father I know." He then angrily said," SORRY, doesn't CUT IT Harper! Your actions won't go unnoticed!" I just whispered," I know, I'm sorry. But, Let. Me. Save. Him. Please." He maniacally said," Well, why not bring the couple down together, huh." As he slammed me into the wall with one motion. By then, Dipper started limping my way and he fell right before me. 

       I locked eyes with him for a mid second before turning back to my father. I used all my strength to stand up, and said," Your efforts, were cute. But even if we can't move, we'll still stop you." He looked at me and said," FINE. Enough physical pain, time for emotional." I angrily responded with," Give at all you've got." (OOOOOOOOOH Author here but.......HARPER... r u sure ab this decision... Author out) He mischievously grinned saying," Fine, let's play."

       He started again," You're not my daughter." I fell to the ground, as he continued," I found you on a ship. We made a deal. If you got a family, you would forget all of your past. It worked perfectly. Think about it. Your the source of all of your problems. With your stupid hopes and dreams. All I wanted to do was help you. You were so sad. We wouldn't be destroying your boyfriend's world if it wasn't for you being alive in the first place." My life was a lie. All this time I thought he was the source of my problems when it was ME. I cried. Soon, my father said," Have fun orphan, and enjoy your boyfriend's world being destroyed because of you." I heard Mabel crash down the stairs as my father poofed out of the lab. She ran up to us and said," I heard Bill. DIPPER! OMG! And Harper! Your bac-" I ran, though, after I hit the wall, I got several burns becuase my father was burning from slapping Dipper with the same hand. But I kept going. I ran up to the twins room and cried. I couldn't bear the thought of it. I locked the door and ran to Dipper's bed. Hiding under the sheets, while soaking them with tears. I took in his sent and stayed there. Until I heard a knock on the door. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

WELP! I will always hate Bill now. (Just kidding I love his character) I hope you enjoyed, and stay here to see where I can take my ideas with this book. Weird person, out.

~ Kattins_Lover