Pictures...

DIPPER'S POV:

              It has been two days since she was gone.

              I've barely eaten or slept. 

              Even MABEL is starting to lose hope. 

            So I decided to do what I said I wouldn't. I'm going to go through her stuff. I know it's a bad idea, but I'm desperate. I slowly walked up to her air mattress with the unicorn duffel bag that Mabel lent her for her "Girl Stuff". I loved her more than Wendy, I had to get her back. I looked down at the duffel bag debating my decision, when Mabel made a noise. I crouched as low as I could go in case she woke up. 

She rolled over and stayed asleep.

        Thank my lucky stars! I got up and went back to the bag. I slowly opened it to see shirts and sweaters lent by Mabel. She obviously kept her girl stuff in the bottom of the bag so it couldn't be seen. I smirked and mumbled," Smart." under my breath. Mabel taught her that. So I slowly went through her clothes and avoided the bottom of the bag. I did a good job and I didn't see anything. Then I saw the shirt that she first wore here. It had rips and stains on it but she kept it. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and smiled. I then found a picture sneak out of the pocket. I turned it over and saw her smiling with a black arm over her shoulder. 

Wait...

That can't be...

NO WAY....

    I slowly looked to the corner of the picture and saw a tiny bit of a bright yellow triangle. Bill Cipher... she was working for him this whole time. Wow. Ok she better have a good explanation for this. Right as I wanted to start screaming but couldn't, I heard the faint sound of footsteps from downstairs. 

Harper.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

        WOW. That was intense. Well, I hope you enjoy and thank you to the 3 people that have been consistently reading, you make my day. I am hoping to get to 300 by the 3rd month of having this book so please tell all of your Gravity Falls loving friends. Goodbye My Kats! Enjoy your day and I will try to keep up with these consistent updates. 

~ Kattins_Lover