Waterfalls

DIPPER'S POV:

                   I feel horrible for running away from Harper. It wasn't the best move on my part. But, I need to focus on getting to my destination. My waterfall. Ok, it's not really MY waterfall but no one else goes there and I'm kinda glad that no one knows about it. I DON'T need to be made fun of for having a waterfall to calm me down. So Mabel is the only person I told. ( Ok not really told she followed me here. *Classic Mabel*) So, I am going to take a break and think. I start to hear some footsteps and turn to see......

HARPER'S POV:   *Finding the Waterfall*

             So my first step was to sneak out of the shack. Mabel was making a sweater so it was the perfect time to leave. I then ran outside and tried to just wander around. He was farther off in the woods than I predicted he would be, but I kept walking. I eventually came across a huge river. I started to follow it upstream. I was just thinking until I stumbled across the most beautiful sight in Gravity Falls. A waterfall. It was leaking off of a cliff and the water was a clear turquoise color reflecting some small rainbows from the sun. I was staring at it until I heard rustling.                Dipper. I started to push through the bushes trying to catch him before he left. I finally got trough and I started to say," Dipp-" when something hit me in the head causing me to fall into the little lake that the waterfall lead into. Then I heard Dipper mumble,"The ONE time I'm brave, it's the wrong time." I am guessing he thought I could swim. I have never been in water and I hate it. It pushes you around constantly. 

       As I was being pulled away, I heard Dipper saying,"HARPER! SWIM! YOU CAN DO IT!!!" I used all of my efforts to push myself to the surface to say," I...can't.......swim~" Before I only saw water encase everything. Suddenly I saw a blurred person jumping into the water... Dipper. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

        WOW. I am pretty upset with this chapter. I kinda hate it but I don't want to re-write it. Soooooooooo....... yeah. Well I have had a lot of time to work on my book and I hope you enjoy. Since I am posting this on Easter, Happy Easter! Also NEXT AUTHOR'S NOTE IS SUPER IMPORTANT! 

~ Kattins_Lover