✨First✨

Author here: I'm so excited for this chapter! You'll see why...

DIPPER'S POV:

I quickly answered all of Mabel's questions trying to make my way back to Harper. I eventually slipped away, and walked to the door. I KNOW there is something going on. He lied to her. She tried to destroy our world. But she didn't know. I'm so mad. But...

I still love her.

I don't usually have this many emotions going on at once. Why am I talking to myself? "Just knock on the door Dipper..." My brain was right. I heard quiet sobs as I reached my hand out and placed three slow knocks on the door. I heard the sobbing suddenly turn to a few sniffles. I just barely heard a weak Harper say," Come in." I slowly came in and turned to Mabel's bed expecting her to be there. She wasn't. I slowly realized what was happening and I turned my head to my bed to see her curled up in my sheets. I wish I washed them earlier. I slowly felt my cheeks heat up as she realized what was going on inside my head. She blushed a little to and said," Sorry. I didn't know where else... to go." I was so shocked that I stuttered," O-Oh. It's a-alright." She picked up on my nerves and said," Are you sure? I can totally leave. Actually, I should leave... thank you for having me here. I must get back to where I belong and forget anything ever happened." She slowly picked herself up as I took note of my tear soaked sheets. Jeez, she was hurt and about to go back to Bill Cipher! Not happening! I mustered up as much courage as I could as I bravely walked towards her and pushed her by me on my bed sitting next to me with a firm," No." She stared at me confused as I continued explaining," You are about to run back to someone in your life that hurt you."  She stared at me with caring eyes then started figeting and I knew I needed to make a move. I kept speaking using all the courage I had in my body," I care about you too much.... to let you get hurt." She stopped figeting for a moment and looked up at me. This was it, the moment I've been waiting for. I slowly leaned towards her and she did the same.

       We slowly got closer and closer until our noses slightly brushed together as we turned our heads. I slowly and carefully placed my lips onto hers as I closed my eyes. It was electric! I honestly had no idea what I was doing. But I just went with it. The kiss lasted for about 10 seconds as we silently moved in sync. I had opened my eyes and realized that I placed a hand on her cheek. So many thoughts were running through my head. First off, MY FIRST KISS! WOW! Second, SHE KISSED BACK! THAT MEANS SHE FEELS THE SAME! And third, I should go back to reality.

    Those thoughts transferred through my head in an instant as I opened my eyes. I felt my cheeks grow red as I slowly tensed up my hand to pull it away. Harper quickly opened her eyes, smiled at me, and put her hand on top of mine. Looking at her smiling, I slowly moved my hand to intertwine my fingers with hers as I continued staring at her.

     We sat for a silent moment when...

*FLASH*

Mabel.

Really!?!?! Now!?!?!? We turned in sync and yelled," MABEL!" She giggled and proudly said," Hey, at least I didn't take a picture of you two kissing! You should be thanking me!"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HIIIII! Oh man I've been waiting to write this scene for the longest time. Well, the day is today! I hope this put a smile on your face, even though I've never written a kiss scene before and I'm not so sure how I did. Also, sorry for the rare updates. I had this ready I just wasn't sure on how I did to post it. I still hope you enjoyed! All I can say is... FINALLYYYYYYY!

~ Kattins_Lover