Lost

DIPPER'S POV:

           Wow. I didn't mean to let that out. Once I finished I looked at the girl I loved crying on the ground with her head in her hands down on her knees. I covered my mouth and ran. Why did I do that?!?! As I ran I figured she would come back. 

I was wrong. 

       By the time I got to the mystery shack, Mabel was sleeping. I was so glad I didn't have to explain this to her. I slowly sat in my bed careful to not wake her up. I stared at my ceiling. I felt horrible. As I was drifting off to sleep, I looked at the air mattress that we recently set up for her to sleep on. The room felt empty without her. I barely got any sleep that night. I would fall asleep for about an hour, then wake up, check her empty air mattress, and go back to sleep. This happened a good ten times. When my alarm went off for 6:00 AM, I was drained. I turned over for the last time HOPING to see her pretty amber eyes, and yellow hair that flowed off the bed. I swore I saw her for a mid second but there was nothing there. What if she didn't come back? I thought that maybe I could find out why she was so mad if I looked through her things. But I realized that was creepy and my anger from the night before flooded back into me telling me that she didn't want my help. So I lugged myself up to go get breakfast and deal with Mabel. But one thought ran through my head...

She couldn't be gone forever, could she?

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

THE DRAMA! Hello my Kats! Sorry this is my first time writing spice. I hope you enjoy. Things will get interesting from here on out so stay tuned! Have a wonderful day,

~ Kattins_Lover