Never Have I Ever

^^omg just imagine her as a student at your school 😍🥰

Y/n's POV

I'm at my locker, and I start putting away my stuff. When Jisoo, Jennie, and Lisa walk up beside me and start singing,

"Rosie and Y/n kissing in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, second comes marria-"

"GUYS," I shouted. "Be quiet, what if someone hears?"

"So what if they hear? The whole school practically knows that you're in love with Chae," Jisoo said.

"Okay but Chae doesn't know."

"Chae doesn't know what?" a cute voice that I've grown to love says from behind me. With her arms wrapping around my waist, hugging me from behind.

"Chae doesn't knoww uhhh-" I dragged out, looking at the girls to help me finish my sentence.

"That Y/n has a crush," Jennie just said a matter of factly.

I give Jen the "what the fuck is wrong with you, how dare you tell my crush I have a crush," look and she just shoots me a big innocent smile in response.

I quickly come to my defence and say, "She's just joking, I don't have a crush."

"Oh, you don't like anyone?" Rosé said sounding a bit sad.

"No?" I said unsure of what to say.

"Oh, uhm that's cool," Rosé replied, slowly removing her arms from my waist.

"Anyways, I should get to class now, see you all later," she added with a small forced smile. Before walking away.

As soon as she left the three girls glared at me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"For the love of god, please tell me you saw that Y/n/n?" Lisa asked.

"Saw what?" I replied, genuinely confused.

All three girls in unison throw their arms up in defeat and groan.

"Oh my god Y/n, for someone who claims to be smart, you sometimes can be dumber than Rosé's pet fish," Jennie sighed.

"Make that Rosé's dead pet fish!" Jisoo added. Before walking off with the girls, leaving me alone at my locker.

What the hell just happened?

Did I have my intelligence compared to a fish, scratch that a dead fish?

Jisoo's POV

How am I friends with that fool. I ask myself that everyday of my life.

"Unnies, how can someone be that clueless?" Lisa asked both Jennie and I.

"Seriously, I could write it out for Y/n and she still would realize that Rosie is just as crazy about her," Jennie added.

"It's not just Y/n/n though,  Rosé doesn't see that Y/n is crazy about her either. Y/n treats her so differently than she treats the rest of us." I mention coming into Y/n's defence.

Yes, Lisa, Jennie and I know that Rosé and   Y/n like each other.

It's actually quite funny hearing one gush about the other when they aren't around.

At first we decided we shouldn't meddle between the two, and they should confess to each other at their own pace, but at this rate that would happen the day Dalgom likes Lisa...