Laser Tag

In this day and age it's difficult to find a couple that moves slow. You can ask a couple if they've said I love you yet, and they would say yes. You then ask them how long they've been dating and they say 3 weeks. If they've had sex? Yup and they only have dated for about a month.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all shaming those couples. I understand that everyone moves at their own pace, but that just seemed too quick for me to be honest.

I liked the build up a couple would have when they would have their firsts. It's a fulfilling feeling, and it's like they've finally quenched their thirst.

That being said, you know those couples that move incredibly slow? Like it takes them like 4 months to even hold hands... and now they've been dating for 6 months and they still haven't kissed yet...

Yeah that couple is Rosé and I.

When Rosé and I finally got together it was like putting in the final piece of a puzzle, defeating the final boss of a game, pulling out a $10 bill from your pocket you didn't you had. You get the point, everyone was satisfied.

All of those around us went crazy. We were so obvious about our feelings for each other, but just kept the label as friends. Until one day I saw someone hitting on Rosie, and realized I really wanted to be able to call her mine.  So I asked her on a date and asked her to be my girlfriend the same day.

Now I don't know what went wrong after we got into the relationship, but we just got million times more awkward around one another.

I think we both get just way too nervous. That's what happens when two chickens decide to date each other.

We weren't even this bad when we were friends, we were quite touchy. But I guess adding the romantic label to the relationship creates a double meaning to any skin ship.

————x————

"Y/n do you even get laid? Oh wait you didn't even kiss your girl yet!" Jisoo laughed.

I was on call playing Call of Duty with Jisoo and she's absolutely roasting the shit out of me.

"It's the dating for 6 months, and still not kissing for me!" She continued.

"Even Dalgom get's more action than you."

I groaned, "Jisooyaaaa stop it, we're just moving slow."

She sighed before speaking again, "Y/n/n, there's moving slow, and then there's whatever the fuck you're doing with Chaeyoung." She laughed. "Tell me, do you want to kiss her?"

"Of course I do, she's my beautiful girlfriend," I said a matter of factly.

"Then what's stopping you? You and I both know she's absolutely crazy about you, there's no way she would reject you," She stated.

"Yeah I know, but every time we get into a moment and I think I'm about to kiss her, I look into her beautiful eyes, and I start feeling weak all over," I said feeling jitters all over my body.

I heard Jisoo sigh over the phone, "You really are crazy about her."

"Crazy doesn't even describe it." I replied. And it really doesn't. There's no word in the english dictionary that truly captures how Rosie makes me feel.

"But you have to realize Y/n that sooner or later you'll have to make a move. You'll have to take chances to progress in your relationship."

"You and I both know that Rosie is way more shy and more innocent than you, so it's you that has to make the move." Jisoo added, making me even more stressed.