The Cat's Key - Alternate Storyline (pt.2)

Y/n's POV

"Where are you two lovebirds going?"

Chaeyoung and I turned around to look at her three friends that were giving us suspicious looks.

"We're going to get married. See you later!" Chae shouted before grabbing my hand and running out the house.

Her friends laughed thinking that she was joking, but just as the blonde dragged me out of her house, I heard one of the girls say:

"I don't think she was joking."

————x————

"Jisoo unnie is going to kill me when we come back married," Chae laughed. "My parent's are going to kill me as well."

The girl next to me driving, slowed down approaching a red light.

"We don't have to get married now if you don't want to," I smiled. "I don't want the people who care about you to be upset."

"You care about me right?" Chae suddenly asked me.

"Obviously."

"Well won't you be upset if we don't get married then?" She asked cheekily.

I rolled my eyes at this girls antics.

"They'll get over it," she dismissed. "Don't think I'm letting you escape me that easily babe."

My face flushed red at the term, and Chae turned to look at me due to my lack of response.

"Are you okay?  Why is your face all red?"

I didn't respond.  This girl will tease the living shit out of me if she knew why I'm so flustered.

The light turned green and Chae started driving again.

"Did I do something?  Please tell me." She said with a frown on her face.

She's so adorable, but I might need to mess around with her for a bit.

"I'm having second thoughts Chaeyoung." I said quietly.

"Second thoughts? A-about what?"

"About all of this." I said gesturing between me and her.

"I don't understand, I thought you liked me as well." She said glancing at me with sad eyes. "We don't have to get married now if that's the problem?"

"I don't think I want to get married at all," I lied.

Chaeyoung didn't say anything and I was starting to get scared. I look over to her and her eyes are fixed on the road.  Just as I was about to speak up I heard a noise.

*Click*

I look next to me and see my side of the door locked, and I don't even know how to unlock it. This girl was driving one of her fancy foreign cars and I had no idea how this thing worked.

"Did you put the fucking child lock on the door, so I can't open it," I laughed.

She didn't respond to me and I sighed. That's when I noticed that she was looking at me through the inside rear view mirror. Just when I caught her she quickly looked away.

I didn't know what to do, so I started making funny faces in the mirror hoping that she'll see me when she looks at it.

I crossed my eyes, sticked my tongue out, and made whatever stupid faces I could. She saw my face in the mirror and then rolled her eyes, but she had a little smile.

"You're smiling! I saw that!" I shouted, now looking at her.

She tried to cover her smile, but I knew it was there.