Carvings (pt.2)

A/N: You shall receive what you want:) Here's part 2 to carvings.  I hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------

"It's nice to finally meet you, loser."

loser?

Holy fuck. Loser

It's her!

At this moment I was utterly dumbfounded.  The girl that I've been talking to through carvings on the desk for the last 5 months, is right in front of me.  I felt a little vulnerable at this moment, its one thing to talk to someone without knowing their identity, but now she knows who I am and has all this random knowledge about me.  However she is in the same boat that I'm in, so I'm not too worried.

Not to mention this girl is an absolute beauty!  If I had known that this was who I was talking to, I would've over thought every single word that I was engraving into that desk.  Fearing that I would be making a fool out of myself, and scaring her away.

But from what it seems she's not that type of girl.  From the conversations we had she's quite a nerd and really goofy. 

Meeting her now has just made things so much more complicated.  Today is the last day of the semester.  If she's standing here with Jennie and Jisoo I assume she's friends with them, making her a senior.  A senior who's going to have her graduation tomorrow, a senior who I'm probably never going to see again, and a senior who probably wants nothing to do with me...

While these thoughts were racing through my mind a million miles per second, I suddenly snapped out of it.

"How long do you think she's going to zone out staring at Chae?" I heard someone whisper.

Fuck, I didn't even realize I was looking at her.  I quickly averted my gaze, and apologized.  Before I can speak up and acknowledge, P.C. or now Chaeyoung for the first time, the opportunity has been robbed of me by a hall monitor.

"I'm going to need you ladies to start heading out, all students need to leave before the student council can start decorating the building for the graduation tomorrow." The hall monitor explained.

"Shit I forgot to pick up my grad gown from the office as well." Jennie remembered. "Come with me?" She asked Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

The other two girls nodded, and joined Jennie preparing to leave.  They all bid each other farewell, while I just stood there and smiled.  I'm still in shock of finding my mystery girl.  Chaeyoung shot me a cute smile before leaving and caught up with the two older girls.

Finally when the girls turned the corner, Lisa spoke up. "What the fuck was that Y/n!" She said all hyped up.

I know exactly what she was talking about, it was the fact that I completely zoned out looking at Chaeyoung.  "I'll explain to you once we get to yours." I sighed.

----at Lisa's house----

"YOU'RE JOKING?!"

"Nope."

I just told Lisa that, Chaeyoung was the mystery girl that I've been talking to for the last 5 months.