A Stubborn Fan

Sometimes, we want to share our deepest confessions which is stucked inside our heart.  But, here is the problem.... We also don't want anyone to remember. Sometimes, these words give us pain, dissatisfaction... Still, we don't want to share it . Maybe it's not that important still it ours. Even if we want to share, but we don't want that person to be bother about it.  But people are so nosy right? We always seek for a person who will listen Everything but will not say or bother about it.

_____________________________________
__TRISHA__
.
His perfume is striking my senses even more.
The closeness between us is soo close that I can only register his lips which looks so soft.
Every cell of my body are getting numb , his very close presence working like some spell which freezed me.
I closed my eyes, don't know what should I do.
Then.....
Her face, Disha. Her smiling face suddenly flashes in my mind. No.. I can't do it... Shiiit..!!! Shhiit!!

Me--" OHGOD !!!CRAP !!!SHIT!!!
DARSHAN STOP!!!!"

I yelled at him, pushed him away and he fell on the ground.

Darshan--" Acck...Are you Mad?? "

His face is literally stating the fact that I sacred him to death.

Darshan--" What the------"..

Me--"I..I can't."

Darshan stood up.. He scanned me from head to toe once.
I was breathing heavily. A very strange and awkward situation it is.
But then...
He came closer... Grabbed both of my arms very tightly.

Darshan--"Who are you??"

His eyes is scaring me now.

Darshan--" How do you know my name?"
I couldn't answer it. Yeah.. I yelled his name mistakenly. Crap!!

Darshan--" Don't try to act smart.. nobody knows my real name here in mexico.. how do you know that?.....
You...
You know me. You know me very well don't you?"

I freed myself from his masculine grasp and took two steps away from him..

Me--"Well... Umm. See.. let me explain first.. okay.. please.."

He closed his eyes which means he is controlling his anger.

Darshan--"Get out!"

Me--"What???"

Darshan--"I said leave.!"

Me--"It's freaking 1 a.m. , you can't kick me out at this hour.!! "

After a very awkward pause, I again started talking...

Me--"Look Darshan.. I know you are angry, and you should be but first.....

He didn't let me finish. He grabbed my arm and started pulling towards outside.

Me--"Areyyy.. Sunooo to Sahii!! Listen.. Darshaaann.. You are a gentleman na.. you can't do this...Darshan..!!!