Little Laughters

[Before starting the chapter...I want you guys listen to the RABBA MEHAR KARI once again😍!!! I know you guys are the best😘 and you guys are streaming the song just like me😎... But ek aur bar okkk??? 🥺
And shout out with me...

*RABBA MEHAR KARI IS THE BEST*]

______________________________________

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

______________________________________

*flashback*
.
Only three days to go. Trisha is hell excited for her wedding. Nervousness is shading Disha's happiness for her sister's wedding.
While Trisha is getting restless , Disha wasn't even paying any attention to her. All she wants to know about Darshan.
What happened to him? Why isn't he posting anything? What is he feeling? After that disgusting video, how's he feeling? Etc.

Trisha--"Agar makeup waale ne ganda makeup kia to?? Ughh we should hire a backup makeup artist? Disha?? Eii?? Disha???

Breaking the thoughts, she replied,

Disha--"Haa?"

Trisha--"Am I talking to any Ghost? Kya soch rehi hai?"

Disha--"Nothing".

Trisha--"It's Darshan again'.

Disha--"no.. not him.."

Trisha--"it's written on your face . It's Darshan, kya hua?? Still no update??"

Disha--"nope, not from the team also".

Trisha--" Areyy.. don't worry.. they'll update you guys soon!"

Disha--"You are not getting it Tri.. it's a freaking video... Which already gained a lot of views... And the worst part is the video girl died. I wonder how is he feeling? What is he doing? It's very disheartening for him I know...

Trisha lowered down her face, chuckled...
Trisha--" It's my wedding Disha..."

Disha looked at her.. realising the fact that she should be concerned about her sister's wedding. But before she could say anything to her.. Trisha left the room.
.
On the other hand, Sidhharth entered into Darshan's room to check on him.
Not only Darshan, his belongings are missing too.
He searched entire house, called everyone, but nobody knows where is Darshan... When he sat on his bed , can't think of anything to find his friend... A small piece of paper under a table lamp caught his attention.
What's written on it was.....