And the Journey Begins....

Let's start this chapter with a
Eeeeeee smile....

_____________________________________TRISHA__

__TRISHA__
.
Dada is taking a stroll around the garden.
After instructing his maid and nurse , I paid him a visit.

Dada--" Where are you up to this time my lady?"

I smiled.
He was on his wheelchairs... I sat on the ground supporting on my knees.

Me--" I am leaving for few days Dada. Promise me , you'll take care of yourself!"

He stroked my hair with his weak hand.

Dada--" I always want you to stay away from this mansion.. it's a prison for you."

Maintaining the smile on my face I replied..

Me--"Don't worry Dada.. Everything will be over soon, then both of us will leave this house... Remember our plan?? "

He smiled and nodded.

I handed him over a booklet..

Me--" Choose one design from this untill I return okay? "

I hugged him before leaving.
___________________________________
|8.15 pm|
.
Railway announced the whereabouts of out train and also alarmed it's passengers that it will leave the platform within 15 minutes.
I was struggling with my heavy ass huge suitcase, can't figure it out how should I carry it and put it inside the bunker.
Boys are busy arguing who will take the upper berth.
Ughhh!!!
Then a pair of hands held the suitcase.
Mild smile appeared on our faces.

Jyugal--"It's heavy!"

He lifted up the suitcase and put it on its place.

Darshan--" Yaar tu hamesha aisa karta hai..."

Sid--"Kya kya ... No.. dekh... From the upper berth, I can take good pictures of you!!!"

Hardil--"Dekh... Pictures are not important.. it been a long you two haven't spent time together... So... You guys should take the lower... I am taking the upper..

Darshan--" Oho.. aye bade.. I am done talking to you guys... And I don't need pictures.. I am taking the upper berth..

Sid--"Arey... !!!

Darshan--"Tu Window k bahar wali pictures le lena..."