A Warm Hug

[flashback]
.
Darshan is sitting on his bed, locking his fist. His eyes were about to flood. His phone is bursting out of notifications.
Haters are on fire today.
He is scared of flashlights now. Paparazzi are very happy because they got a juicy news about the current heartthrob of India.
His hands started shaking out of fear.
Why people are blaming him? Why everyone is so blind to see the truth? Why he is getting this much hate after everything he has done?
No... He wasn't thinking any of this.
What's scaring him the most is,
That girl died. For him.
He is sacred for her family. Even though it's not his fault but... She was a fan. Her confession is enough to tear his heart apart.

Sid--"Darshan!!!

Darshan wiped his tears, hid it from his friend.

Sid--"Her post got deleted! Don't worry.. kuchh nehi hoga.. your fans are furios right now.. they are working so hard to make everything normal. You don't have to worry anything. You have your fan support. Ok? Darshan?

Darshan--"That girl died Sid. Kuchh kaise nehi hoga? Nothing matters now".
He covered his face with his hands and started shivering. Sid held him, gave him a hug, patted his back.
Boys doesn't cry in general. But today everything went beyond everything.

_______________________________________

__DARSHAN__

.
We teased Jyugal after disconnecting the call.
I missed this for a long time. Teasing each other.

Sid--"Okay bahut ho gaya hasi mazak.. Darshan.. ye le.."

He handed me a bunch of paper.

Me--"Ye kya hai?? "

Sid--"Contract hai. Naushad bhai ne bola tujhe dene ko".

My pupils got widened for sure.
What the hell.he mean by contract.

Sid--"Don't give me that look Darshan.. your dad is coming back from trip tomorrow.. And Naushad bhai will also meet you tomorrow. So decide it by then.".

Me--"Sid..I..."

Sid--"What??"

Me--"I need some time.. please.."

Sid--"Okay.. take your time. Think. But the answer should appear in that contract okay??".

Me--"Sid.. listen...

Sid--"Let's go Jaggu.. you should take some rest".

Ignoring all of my question, Siddharth left helding Jyugal.
I came into my room. Put the papers on the bed, I was still holding Disha's diary.

In order to divert my mind, I opened the diary once again.
.

«-- Today, I got fired. Yeah. My boss thinks I am unable to do anything, so he fired me. Just like that.
While returning home, I kept my scream, I kept my tears within. But as soon as I came home and locked myself in my room, tears broke the barrier. I am not sad for the reason that I got fired. I am sad because that bloody CEO told me some harsh words. And the most cruel one was...
"I am useless".
I want to buried my heart so that I can sleep. But it's affecting me. Because from the beginning, I am the weak one.
But then... Someone again made me smile. YouTube recommended me Darshan's Fan moment videos.
The way he was hugging his fans, the way there were talking to each other.. as if they were long lost friends.
I crossed my hands and felt the warmth through that video.
His video is making me feel good.. I wonder, how I might feel when I will meet him in person?
I don't know if I am going to ever meet him. --»

I closed the diary. Reading her confession is making me emotinal. Her diary is a confession for me. I never thought someone would write it down. It's must be hurting when you can't say things like this to the one for whom you are feeling these.

I took a deep breathe. Looked at the contract once.
I have to know more about her. Disha.
____________________________________

__TRISHA__
.
My head is spinning. I hate long meetings. Why the hell people are so stupid??? Ughhhh!!!

Veer--"Mam.. are you okay?".

Me--"yeah. I am okay".

Veer--"But I am not okay.. ghar jau main?? Meetings are done for the day".

I have to admit Veer did a great job at meetings. He seriously deserve a tip.
I checked the time, 10.35 pm.
I thought I can find some time to meet Darshan.. but no. I have to visit Darshan tomorrow before Disha leaves the city.

I looked at Veer.. was about to tell him.go home.. the...

His face... Why his face is blurry.
I rubbed my eyes. Still my visions are getting blurred. My body feels light and my head is hurting..
I heard echoed voice..

Veer--"Mam.. what happened?? Mam... Mam!!! Shhhiitt..!! Maamm!!!.

_______________________________________

What's this place..
Ohh.. it's my home.

Why it's so foggy??
Disha??? Is that you??
Why are you wearing your wedding dress??

Echoed voice--"Tri!!!... "

Who is it..? Dishant?? Where are you??
I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Darshan??...

Darshan--" I am leaving soon.. hurry!!".

No.. no .no.. please. Don't. Don't leave. I can't...

Darshan--"Hurry up Trisha..!! I am leaving you and your sister!.

Noooo!! You can't.

Darshan--"Yes. I can.. I left you guys once.. I can do it again.."

Why..?? Please.. Darshan?? Darshan??? Where did you go?? DARSHAN!!!

I was breathing heavily, sweating too.
Why the hell I saw a weird dream.
I saw my surroundings. It's not my room. It...kiska room hai be??

What the hell happened??

A low light table lamp was there beside my bed. The room is well decorated and the AC is on. The was I am sweating.. I need it.
As I tried to sit up...a girl came into my room.

heyyy!!

heyyy!!.. so.. what do you guys think??
Can you guess the past?? No please.. don't guess it. You guys are smart😌
Also.. everyone is doing fine right??
Don't forget to drink water. And spread love 💙
Byyeeee😘!!!!