Crossing Destiny

[GUUUYYYSSSSS!!!!!!!!! A SONG IS COMMMIIIING!!!!!!! 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃.. YEAH I AM FREAKING OUTTT!!! OUR BLUE BOY IS COMING WITH A DESI MUNDA LOOK!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍. GAWWWDDD CANT WAAIITTTT!!!!!

Letssss get ready to fall in love with him even more

Letssss get ready to fall in love with him even more.(whispers: Although I fall in love with him everyday). ]
______________________________________

__DARSHAN__
.
I checked the time.. it's midnight.
I can't sleep. Ughhh!! Should I kill Siddharth with my bare hands? How am I supposed to sleep if he continues to snore like this.
I should have slept with Jaggu.. atleast he doesn't snore.
I took out the diary from the drawer and left the room without making any sound.
I sat on my swing in the balcony. The midnight breeze is chilling but it's peaceful. I wore my specs and turned the page where I left last time.....

«--Today I feel like losing myself. After knowing that he lives in my city, I got very excited. I tried visiting his place... But it's useless.
I thought today I might see him. Because he came so so so near to my place. He attended a music fest , a lots of fan met him today. But I was late. Because of my stupid phone and stupid traffic I was late. I ran towards the hotel where he was attending that party... But when I reached, his car passed by me.
I screamed his name but he couldn't hear me.
But what I felt after that was dreadful.
Somewhere deep in my heart I knew that I won't be able to meet him. I might not get the chance to see him  for a sec atleast. I wasn't expecting.
But something hit me so hard when his car cross passed me, when I saw him leaving. As if my heart crushed under that car.
I started sobbing in the middle of the street.
Dishant tried his best to held me, stop me.
But.. I won't give up.
I will meet him .. In person.
I have to. My life will be useless of I don't meet him. I have confirm that a person like Darshan Raval actually a human.. he is actually a living Angel who comforts me every night and gives me a reason to wake up every morning --»

For the first time I felt like I did something wrong.  I feel bad ... No... I feel like , I wish I could meet every fan of my mind and listen to them.
It must have hurt her. She must have cried. Again... Someone got hurt because of me.
I closed the diary, looked up at the sky.
Contract is lying there in my room,all I have to do is to sign.  But before that , I  have to meet Disha. I have to..But am I ready for everything once again?
I closed my eyes.. Night breeze started stroking my hair and I fell asleep.
_______________________________________
__TRISHA__
.
She looks really cute. A big loving smile was there on her face...

Girl--"Are you feeling good now?"

Me--"Yeah..but..who are you?"