I feel for Her

|Few weeks later|
.

|Few weeks later|

__DARSHAN__
.
I am feeling epic.
Even though it's not enough. I have to put more soul and feelings in the song but still... It's something.
The way her smile gets wider as I sing, it's beautiful.
Her each and every effort makes me feel .. loved.
After telling her millions of time that she doesn't have to be here with me but still... She stays, She listens, she smiles. Her very presence gives me strength to fight to face the world again.
Yeah. I feel something. I feel love.
I feel for her. 

*Finger snap*

Disha--" Hello Rockstar! Come back to reality!"

Dammit Darshan! Stop gawking at her.

Disha--" Here.. your must be thirsty".

  While I was drinking the water, she was telling me how good I was, which part I sang the best etc. I couldn't help but to keep on listening to her.

Disha--" So the recording is almost done so... Are you free tomorrow?"

Me--" Disha.. you know that the song is not perfect. I need to work on that. "

Disha--" yes but can't you manage a liiiitttle bit time tomorrow?"

Me--" Yeah.. but why? "

Disha--" YES..!! PERFECT! I want you to meet Kunal".

I don't like that name recently. Not gonna deny that I feel a little jealous knowing the fact how lucky he is to have her everytime.

Me--" Umm why? I mean why suddenly?"

Disha--" Oh come on Raval... you promised remember?"

Me--" How can I forget?"

Disha--" So tomorrow 5pm ?"

Me--" Oukhe! "

I have to thank him for being with her after all this time. Sounds like he is a nice person. So.. yeah. Let's do it.

_______________________________________