Rain Soaked Hearts

__DISHA__

__DISHA__
.
It's started raining.
The cup of hot coffee is waiting for us to take a sip of it.
Both of us came to a nearby coffee shop to talk since I messed up myself doing only hugging and crying.
I was observing every bit of him.
The way he is sitting in front of me. His hands, his fingers, that whitish cream complexion of him, his bubbly cheeks and that unique nose, also those brown eyes and it's eyelashes.
It's really him.
The rhythm of the raindrops are increasing outside. The sound of it seems magical infront of him.

Darshan--" umm.. its really awkward".

He smiled.

I didn't realised that my eyes are fixed at him without even blinking.

I smiled awkwardly and took a sip of freaking hot coffee which actually burnt my lips...

Me--" Acck!!!"

Darshan--"Arey.. aramse.. garam hai!!"

Great! I successfully made myself a joker.

Darshan--" Are you okay? "

Me--" Hmm yeah. I am okay. It's just.."

Again my eyes started losing themselves into his eyes.

Me--" It's just... I still can't believe that you are really sitting here.. infront of me. "

There is something surreal in those eyes. He locked his eyes and smiled. And that took my heart away. That damn beauutiful smile.

Darshan--" I can pinch you if you want".

He giggled. I did too.

Me--" where were you Darshan..? "

The question was holding the
years of pain.

Darshan--" atfirst I was in Paris, then shifted to Mexico. And there... I met your sister".

Me--"Where is she?? I need to meet her!"

Darshan--" She said she will meet you in a while... She wanted us to meet first."

My eyes again started pouring up.

Me--"Why? She hates me.. then..."

Darshan--" maybe she doesn't. She loves you, just being a bit stubborn to accept it I guess"