Get set Ready!!!

Okay before starting the chapter...
I have a mini announcement.
..
So....I am going to publish a new story very soon.
Ofcourse it will be a Darshan ka Fanfiction. But... I am bit worried about it because...
The concept of the story is bit different. So.. I am worried.
I don't know if you guys gonna like it or not....after a lot of consideration.. I finally decided to write it.
Ummm...
Okay.
I'll publish it soon. So...
*Nervous*
Okk.!

_____________________________________

*flashback*

After arranging almost everything for his sister's wedding, Dishant finally got some time to take rest.
As he fell on the sofa out of tiredness, Kunal entered in.

Kunal--" Trisha sent you two pictures of kurta.. choose one, and wo caterer called me to confirm the order so I confirmed. Also Disha said she said she'll go with us to receive guests from the airport...one more thing...

Dishant--"Bhai...bhai..bhai..

Kunal--" haa kya?"

Dishant--"Just... Just 10 minutes..give me 10 minutes please".

Kunal chuckled looking at his friend nearly drop dead out of wedding pressure.

Kunal--"tough?"

Dishant--"Bhai... Ek baat clear hai... I am never going to get married. Merese na hoga".

Kunal--"HAHAHA...haa waise Tu bach gaya because it's Trisha's Wedding... Disha k lie to Darshan Raval ko lana padega..."

Kunal laughed like an Idiot.

Dishant looked at him. That laughter was hiding something and he knew what.

Dishant--"When are you going to confess?"

His laughter started fading away..

Kunal--"What?"

Dishant--"You know what..."

Kunal--" Dishant..

Dishant--"Ohh.. Come on ..... I know what you feel for Disha.. I've noticed.. but that stupid girl blindly love Darshan.."