See You Tomorrow

When we got hurt by our loved ones, the scar never fade away. That scar always reminds us, how much we love them. The pain never eased down, its keep increasing as the time passes.
And in the end.. we get tired , kneel down on the floor and started crying like a baby.
.___________________________.
__AUTHOR__
.
Trisha realized that tears started flowing through her cheek. She wiped it. Her cheeks got red because of anger. Her lips started huffing after a long and loud speech. She lowered down her eyes, expecting something from Darshan. But Darshan keep looking at her.

Every sounds of the surroundings was getting louder because of the unusual silence between them.

Breaking the silence ....

*Clear throat*

Trisha--" Can you pass me glass?"

Darshan was holding the glass. He gave it to her.
She gulped down the entire glass full of water in one breathe.

Darshan--" mm. I didn't know about the last one...I .... I never wanted that.. why would someone do something like that? Where is she now? "

Trisha--" That is not the point Darshan, the point is...
I have a long list of crazy people..who are crazy for you. You made them like this...
All I want you say is... We love you.. we still do. That's it.

Darshan sat on the sofa,, made a fist and rested his forehead on it. He couldn't figure out what he should do now?
Trisha sat beside him. All she wanted to say, it's done. Now she is waiting for him to reply.

Darshan--" I... I got scared that day..."

Trisha looked at him.
He stood up, went near the window where the dream catcher is swaying in the mild wind.

Darshan--" I got really scared... Mera kuchh bura hone se , mujhse zyada mere fans hurt hote hai, and that's why...I couldn't stay at Bombay. "

Trisha--" Oh.. you think, we are happy now? , Darshan... You fought a lot before you become a sensation.
Just because you defeated once, doesn't mean we don't love you... Yeah, we got hurt, but we wanted you to fight back...
And when you left, that's what hurt the most."

After a small pause, both of them took a deep breathe..

Trisha--" Mujhe jo kehna tha, keh diya. This is your life. I just wanted you to know how we feel, how are we! Bass.. I am done. Now it's your call. ...

..I will not irritate you anymore.

Trisha put a paper on the table.

-- incase you change your mind and want to comeback, here is my number and other information. Just give me a call. Don't worry, I'll not wait for your call ... Still.

Goodbye Darshan.

She took of his jacket and put it on his sofa... About to leave the house..

Darshan--" wait..!!"

He came closer.

Darshan--" I ... I'm sorry."

She looked at his coffee brown eyes.