realizations

(A/N AYOOOO 10 CHAPTERS OFFICIALLY LETS GOOOOO ALSO THANKS FOR 320 VIEWS I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH<3 ALSO UPDATE CHAPTERS WILL ALMOST ALWAYS BE RELEASED EVERY OTHER DAY NOW SINCE NEW SEMESTER OF SCHOOL AND STUFF LOVE U also this is DEFINITELY A FILLER CHAPTER LIKE I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE BUT GET READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER CAUSE I HAVE IDEAS:))

   (TW implied pan!c attack, su!cidal thoughts)

   George woke up for the second time in a row where he left off. Maybe it was the familiar comfort of his best friend's aura, or maybe it was the fact that George finally found where he belonged. It didn't matter what the reason was, all that mattered was that he was safe. A small smile creeped onto his face as relief flooded his body. His best friend was still passed out on the carpeted floor, so he checked his vibrating phone. He had nearly 20 missed calls now and over 50 missed messages. Dream was clearly worried, knowing George and his...tendencies. George opened his missed messages to find worry flooding his phone. 

where are you?

answer me 

I'm fucking worried George

George?

George please(yes I did just make a guys please reference).

   George looked down at the phone, staring at the words in confusion. He didn't know Dream cared that much; he didn't even know he cared in general. Multiple feelings were swarming among his stomach, and he couldn't tell if they were feelings of joy or sadness. George was happy that someone finally cared, but on the other hand, he was regretting not answering the blond sooner, seeing as he has been worried George has been dead for over 24 hours. He simply answered two words as Quackity stirred awake, head turning to face the other on the comfortable mattress.

   I'm fine.

   George then shut off his phone with a quick click of a button and turned his head to the boy on the floor, eyes still filled with exhaustion.

   "Morning sleepy head," George chuckled as he slid out of the comforter and onto the carpeted floor, reaching a hand out for the shorter to grab onto. Alex gladly took it and stood up, stretching so his limbs would begin to function.

   "Morning Gogy, holy shit what time is it?" 

   "It's 11:30 big q," George responds as a bubbly giggle escapes his lips. Alex looked at George with a shocked expression, not expecting nor hoping to wake up this late. 

   "FUCK I had plans today but NOOOOO my stupid sleep schedule HATES ME!!!" The boy with the beanie exclaims in frustration, a sigh following. George shakes his head as a tiny grin creeps upon his face. 

   "It's okay Alex. I need to get clothes-," George's eyes widen at the realization that popped into his mind. Fear fills his widening chocolate eyes, which causes the brunette to quickly sit back down onto the bed, head swirling with too many emotions to describe. There are only two emotions that are sticking out to George, if you even consider them emotions.

   Anxiety. Regret.

   Pain.

   Tears start to swell as Quackity quickly walks across the room and kneels down in front of George, worry and confusion flooding his body and eyes. George doesn't notice as tears start to blur his vision.

   "What What's wrong-," Alex soon gets stricken with a wave of realization, even more worry now filling, no, flooding his body. He quickly wraps his arms around the brunette, in hopes to comfort George. He can't have George in one of his depressive episodes today, not that he's shaming him for it, George can't control it. He really just wants his friend to be happy and it hurts seeing him like this. George's situation is something that barely anyone could recover from, if anyone could. He wants his best friend to be happy.

   And he doesn't know if that will ever be possible.

   It almost hurts him as much as it hurts George. He wants to do something, ANYTHING to help, but he can't. George is stuck in a prison of pain, and there isn't a possible way to escape. 

   At least, there isn't a way to escape right now.

   George's head finds it's way to Alex's neck as tears stream down his cheeks. Thoughts are overwhelming his mind and soul. He hasn't been in this state in a couple of days, and that was a long time for George. He didn't miss this state at all. He loathes this mental stress, he just wants his overthinking to stop. He wants his crying to stop. He wants his emotions to stop. He wants everything to stop.

   He wants his life to stop.

   Although George craves for an end, he couldn't do that to the people who cares about him. There may not be many people who care, but there are a few people who care for the brunette. Alex, Dream, they both care for George. George wants everything to stop, yet...

   George isn't selfish.

   And he never will be.

   At least, that's what he thinks right now.

(843 words)

A/N sorry for the very short chapter, I didn't have too many ideas BUTTT I do have some ideas for the next chapter so yeah be prepared it might be angsty might not haven't decided yet. Anywho have a great day and thanks for the views:) love u guys and appreciate the support<3 Make sure to eat and drink some water if you haven't today:) I love you guys so much<3 btw if you struggle with any of the triggers that were suggested in this story so far please reach out to someone you trust, whether that be a parent, a close friend, a family member, a therapist, you could even talk to me if needed:) message me if you want to talk I will always be here for you guys<3)