28

Twitter became an even more chaotic place after MCC 11. So much stuff happened during it that I found my whole timeline filled with tweets about it, even days later.

Lots of people were super pissed off at me because of how much I got carried. Most of them knew that I could do better, which made them even more angry. They were upset with me for how silent I got too. I just decided not to address it at all considering they had no right to knowing I had a panic attack.

There were also a ton of people using the MCC to get some sort of content of Clay and I together, using it both to hate on me or call us adorable. The statement George made about one month was not let go either. Apparently, Clay and I started dating on September 24th, which was not the case. This theory was just accepted as the truth by many, when in reality George was talking about my flight. Clay and I just laughed about it and decided not to address it.

We had bigger problems to deal with than being "confirmed" as dating. Clay had to spend a ton of time thwarting more attempts at doxxing him, which were slowly dying down. After he got SWATed, a lot of the people originally in the effort backed off. They got what they wanted and Clay didn't give them the satisfaction of a response.

  I, on the other hand, had the privilege of keeping up with my streaming schedule and spending time with friends.

"Get off my tail." I complained to Jameson.

"I'm bored. I'm just following." He continued to run behind my horse.

"Why, though?" Joey questioned.

"She's hiding something. I know it." Jameson was clearly just trying to entertain his stream.

  "She's hiding something." I mocked him.

  "If you don't shut up I'm killing your horse." Jameson threatened.

  I took a sharp turn. "Not Biscuit! Anything but Biscuit! Why is everyone constantly threatening to kill my pets?"

  "If I kill all your pets right now you wouldn't get threatened with it anymore." Joey joked.

  "You wouldn't." I chuckled nervously.

  "What if I'm enlisting help at this very moment?" Joey threatened.

  I went into f5 and saw that Jameson was still following me. "Nice try, but Jameson's literally with me, Dom's asleep, and no one else would do that."

  "If you say so." Joey was definitely up to something.

  "Jameson, should we go back for my pets?" I asked for his advice.

  "No idea. Would he actually do it?" Jameson was just as unsure as me.

  "Well, he killed Jelly." I pointed out. "But, that was after I accidentally killed Gertrude." I looked into chat and saw an message that was equally as surprising as it was concerning.

    Sapnap joined the game.

  "Oh, shit." I immediately started back towards my house. "Joey, why?"

  Joey started laughing. It was incredibly unnerving.

    Parrot was killed by JoeyIsBroken

  "Joey!" I scolded him. "Which parrot was that?"

  "Guess you'll just have to get back and find out." He spoke through laughter.

  "Oh my god, that's fucked." Jameson laughed as he ran behind me.

  I spotted Sapnap in the middle of the woods. He ran over towards me. "Oh shit. Please don't kill Biscuit."