34

I sat at Clay's desk after getting dressed and looked over his streaming software one more time to make sure that the adjustments I had made were correct.

Clay spoke from behind his chair. "Alright, I think you're all set. Text me if you need anything. Do you want any leftovers?"

I looked up at him. "Mashed potatoes?"

He smiled at me. "Mashed potatoes on the way. I'll be quiet when I bring it in." He kissed the top of my head before leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

I fixed my title and started my stream, making sure I was on the right Twitch account. I let Minecraft load as my Starting Soon scene showed. I let viewers join for a few minutes before switching to sharing my Minecraft screen and greeting them. "Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been active this week. I'm away from home right now, so if I'm suddenly awful at Minecraft and all of the servers aren't the same, that's why."

I saw a bunch of questions asking where I was, but I just chose to ignore them. "So, I was gonna go on Joey's server today, but then I realized you guys might want to see me on the Dream SMP for once. So, first livestream on the SMP today. We'll see who's on."

I looked at the multiplayer page and the difference in Clay and my servers was automatically visible. Luckily, the SMP stood out without an icon.

"Should we make that house I've been talking about, guys?" I questioned chat as the server loaded. I payed attention to my chat even once I had loaded in and saw chaos erupt.

"What are you guys freaking out about?" I looked back at the screen, confused as to where I was, when I noticed the lime colored hand in the bottom right of my screen. I couldn't help but start laughing. We were so distracted with the streaming software that we had forgotten to switch Minecraft accounts.

I couldn't stop laughing at the pure dumbassery of the mistake. "Oh my god. Yeah, that's different. Isn't it?"

Clay came into the room with a bowl of mashed potatoes for me and paused in the doorway once he saw me laughing like a madwoman.

"You wanna say hi?" I questioned through nervous laughter.

He gave me a confused look. We had agreed to keep it a secret for at least two more days.

I pointed at the lime green stub. "Cat's out of the bag."

Clay started laughing and set the mashed potatoes down on his desk for me. "Did we actually forget to switch Minecraft accounts?"

I nodded and looked at the chaos that my poor mods had to deal with. "Yup. Discord too."

"We only switched Twitch?" He clarified trying not to burst into laughter again.

"We only switched Twitch." I confirmed. "I'm going on Joey's server as you and causing panic."

He chuckled. "Yeah, okay. Mind if I stay since they already know?"

I shook my head. "I don't care if you stay." I logged out of Clay's SMP and went to join Joey's server, which I had to scroll to find.

Clay pulled a chair up next to me and seemed to be reading chat. "Have you explained anything to them yet?"

I shook my head. "No. They just saw your dumb lime green hand and I started laughing." I looked at who was on Joey's server and smiled as I knew I would have some fun.

"Well, yeah hi chat. I'm Dream in case you hadn't already figured that out." He awkwardly addressed chat. The situation clearly shook him up since he was usually great at speaking to his own chat.