4

I started my stream and tried to catch any usernames to greet in chat. "Hey, everyone. We're gonna be on Joey's server today, but we'll have a special guest joining us soon." I logged onto the server. "I know it's been a while since anyone new has joined, but I think you guys'll be excited about who it is." I looked over at my chat with Dream, knowing that he would be a bit longer, but still wanting to check.

  I started sorting through the materials in my chest while I waited, and read chat. "I'm not sure if anyone else is gonna be online today. They might. I know that Jameson was working on something near his house, but I'm not sure what." I started to walk over to his house, when I saw the notification that Dream was ready. "Hold that thought." I messaged him that I was live before calling him.

  After a couple of seconds he picked up. "Hello?" How was someone's voice so nice with just a singular word?

  "Hey! I'm already on. Let me know if you need the IP again." I had a smile on my face.

    Dream has joined the server

  I started making my way towards the spawn. "Let's hope I can remember where you are."

  He chuckled. "Yeah, I don't think I can help much. It's just a spruce forest."

  "Oh! There you are!" I noticed the lime green blob walking in a circle and started running over. "Welcome to Joey's server. Here's a welcoming gift." I threw some food at him.

  "Thanks." He laughed a bit. "Does it have a name?"

  I started walking back towards my house. "Well, the town does, not the steak. It's called Odessa, but we're going to my place so we can get shit first." I checked in f5 to make sure he was following.

-+-

  I finished up my little bit of a tour and we were stopped in the town's center. "So, I'm thinking we should build you a house." I turned my Minecraft character to look at him. "Do you have a place you want to build? It can be in Odessa or near me if you want."

  "How about near you?" Dream suggested as he ate a steak. "You're gonna have to carry the build though. I don't think my building would exactly fit here."

  I chuckled as he looked around at the layered facades of the houses in Odessa. "No worries. Good thing that you're building near me then. It doesn't have to look fancy."

  "I don't know about that." Dream started to follow me back towards my house. "Your house is pretty too. You literally have a garden that's not even for crops."

  "Thank you!" I smiled. "But seriously, whatever we build will be wonderful. What materials were you thinking?"

-+-

  Dream ran back over from where he was gathering materials and threw a dandelion at me. "Here. It was all alone and I thought it'd be better in your garden."

  My face lit up. "Good idea! Thank you." I walked back over to my garden and looked around for a good spot to put it. I found the area that I had taken the tulip in my house from and got an idea. "Wait, actually. Follow me." I punched the air above Dream before running into my house to find the pot that the tulip was sitting in. It was the only flower pot I had put upstairs. I switched the flowers out. "There. Now it has a home." I turned to look at Dream. "What do you think?"

  "I think it looks good." The smile was evident in his voice. "What are you doing with the tulip?"

  "Oh." I took the tulip out of my inventory and put it in my hand. "I was thinking we'd put it in your house. It was originally in my garden. What do you think?"