2

I had been working on a build alone on Joey's server for some time after Dom had left. I was reading through some messages in chat and one caught my eye. "Tommy is talking about me on his stream? Why?"

  I had spoken to both Tommy and Fundy a couple of times after MCC. They were both quite nice off stream and had suggested that we talked more, but none of us had found a time that would work for all of us to get on stream together yet.

  My chat started to spam things about the Dream SMP and I was growing more confused. I laughed at the chaos. "What are you all on about?"

  My Discord started ringing and I saw the incoming call from Tommy. I accepted it, thoroughly confused.

  "Woman!" Tommy addressed me.

  "Nice to see you too, Tommy." I poked fun at his behavior.

  "Let me onto Joey's server." Tommy requested.

  I scoffed. "Why would I do that?"

  "I am looking for a new faceless Minecraft streamer who won't betray me. Dream has deeply wounded me." Tommy complained.

  "Pardon?" I laughed.

  "You're my Dream replacement." He stated matter-of-factly.

  "I don't know about that one chief. Name one thing we have in common besides being faceless Minecraft streamers." I was thoroughly confused as to what the point of this was.

  Tommy stayed silent.

  I chuckled. "Yeah, that's what I thought."

  "Shit! He knows!" Tommy left the call.

  I closed the call and looked back at my Minecraft screen. "What the hell was that?" I questioned chat.

  Chat informed me that Dream had knocked Tommy off of a tower a second time and that's why he had left. They were all spamming for me to watch Tommy's stream.

  "You really want me to watch it?" I questioned.

  My viewer count kept rising and it was an overwhelming answer of yes.

  "Alright. Alright." I set it up so that the viewers could see what I was watching and started listening.

  "You did it again! I called you my 'ero' and you hit me off of a tower!" Tommy complained.

  "Wait, rewind a bit. Who were you attempting to replace me with?" Oh shit. His voice was so nice. That wasn't at all what I was expecting.

  "What did Tommy get me into?" I questioned chat.

  "This is not the important thing here, Dream." Tommy argued. His lecture was cut off by a donation notifying him that I was in the chat. "Heather's here? See! This is the green blob bastard!"

  "Oh god, which one of you did that?" I laughed at chat.

  "What?" Dream questioned through laughter. "Green blob bastard?"

  I noticed Fundy speaking in their server's Minecraft chat.

  <ItsFundy> Tommy no

  "Tommy yes!" Tommy responded to Fundy's message. "Heather is in fact a woman of culture who called you a green blob bastard."

  "I swear to God, Tommy." I laughed and rolled my eyes. I was starting to get embarrassed so I closed the tab and changed the stream's view back to my Minecraft. "That's enough of that. Well, guess I know who I was meant to be replacing now." I chuckled. "We're going back to building the animals' house."

  My chat continued to try to convince me to join back on the stream, but I really didn't feel like it. Dream seemed like a nice guy that I didn't need Tommy to be putting me against. The whole thing was bringing new viewers in who were only watching me make a home for my parrots, when they most likely came for some kind of drama that was nonexistent.

  "What do you guys think? I'm not sure if I need to make it bigger." I looked at the enclosure around me. "I'm thinking I could let everyone else put their parrots here too, but that might get confusing." I read through the chat to see if anyone had any opinions about it and subconsciously started humming to the song stuck in my head.

  Chat's topic had changed to me humming and I chuckled. "Sorry about that, guys. Didn't realize I was humming. I know you guys get enough of me singing while I build." I started to add logs onto the inside of the enclosure.

  Once I felt that I had done enough I looked over to my Twitch notifications to thank new subs and donations. I read out one of the donation messages. "If you're gonna call me a green blob bastard, I'll have to come up with something for you." I felt my cheeks heat up. I didn't know he was here. Maybe that's what chat was trying to tell me. "Thank you Dreamwastaken for the ten dollars. For the record, I only called you a green blob bastard because you killed me and Tommy had already called you it, but if you need to come up with something to get me back, feel free. I can't think of anything, though. Let me know when you do." I chuckled and went back to my building.

  JoeyIsBroken has joined the server
  <JoeyIsBroken> Why is my Twitter timeline
  filled w/ u? Wtf did you do
  <Heather_Garden> I don't think I did
  anything. I'm just making a parrot thing
  <JoeyIsBroken> VC 1

  "Looks like I'm in trouble." I laughed. "What'd you guys do on Twitter?" I joined into the channel that Joey was waiting in. "Hey, Joey. Say hi to chat."

  "Well that explains it." Joey snickered.

  "What explains what?" I was genuinely confused.

  "You were streaming with Tommy, right?" Joey asked.

  "For about a minute, yeah." I nodded.

  "Check your chat." Joey suggested.

  I looked over at the chat which was spamming GBB. I then saw the donation that came in. 'Garden branded bitch :)' I started laughing and read it out. "Thank you Dreamwastaken for the ten dollar donation. I'm honored to be a garden branded bitch, green blob bastard. I like the matching acronyms. Wasn't expecting that." I giggled at the message again.

  "Oh Jesus Christ." Joey laughed. "I guess this is what you get for MCC."

  I was super embarrassed about the whole situation, but I couldn't stop laughing at the absurdity.

-+-

I noticed that Dream was streaming and joined it to return his donation. It was generous of him to even donate ten dollars, let alone the twenty he did, and I wanted to return it to him. After all, I was the one that insulted him. I sent him a donation of $21 with the message: 'Here's your $20 back, plus a dollar to make up for making fun of you :) -garden branded bitch'

~Dreamwastaken~

I noticed the new donation that came in and muted myself in the call with George and Sapnap. I smiled as I read it. "Thank you Heather for the $21 donation. You didn't have to return the twenty, let alone give me the extra dollar, but thank you, garden branded bitch." I chuckled after I said it and went back to what I had been doing with George and Sapnap. It was sweet of her to give it back.

-+-
A/N

I hope you guys liked this chapter! I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I personally like how they (sort of) met. Let me know your thoughts!

Have a great day/night! <3