The End

Harry was sitting down on a stool in front of Draco's work station. He was spinning on the chair, using the edge of the table to boost his speed. 

"How long are you in here for?" Harry asked.

"I never leave." Draco said, not looking up from his project. 

Harry stopped spinning. "Really? Where do you sleep?"

Draco laughed. "We don't sleep. Harry, we're dead, none of us need to sleep."

"But Dumbledore told me food and water was made here," Harry said. "If we're dead then why do we have to eat."

Draco looked up. "Good point. I'll bring that up to Merlin next time I see him."

"Haha, very funny." Harry said sarcastically. "Can we please do something now?"

Draco took a small piece of metal that he's been molding and fit it into a part of the machine sitting on top of his desk. "There's nothing else to do. I'm not supposed to leave Engineering unless I'm reassigned."

"Why?" Harry asked.

"A lot of work to do. Nobody usually leaves their assigned levels. Why would we?" Draco said.

Harry rolled his eyes and stood up. He walked around to the other side of the table where Draco was and rested his head on Draco's shoulder. "How much work could there possibly be? You're here for eternity you'll have plenty of time to get stuff done. What are you even doing?"

"I'm fixing the water machine. It stopped producing water last night and we can't afford to lose one. We just gained three hundred more people in the past day." Draco said, starting to write down a formula on a scrap piece of parchment.

"How do you fix it?" Harry asked.

Draco shrugged. "I don't know. I have to take apart certain parts of the machine to try and find the problem. Although I think I know what I have to do...Harry, stop pulling on my arm."

"But I'm bored," Harry complained. "Can we please just take a five minute break and go for a walk?"

"You're new to Heaven. Five minutes to you is an hour here. We'll lose track of time."

"No we won't. I'm not used to it, but you've been here for a while."

Draco sighed. "Harry, a few months isn't that much time. There's a lot to adjust to up here." He turned around and grabbed Harry's wrists. "Just let me finish this. Then we can go for a bit."

Harry smiled. "Fine. In the meantime, I'm gonna go back to the General Level. I wanna see if I know anyone else."

"You can't," Draco said. "You're too new to be able to walk around by yourself. And you won't know anyone there besides your parents." he explained as he continued to work on the water formula.

"Then I guess I'm stuck here," Harry said. He walked back to the opposite side of Draco's work station and sat down in the chair, starting to spin around again out of boredom. "So you've met my parents then?"

Draco nodded. "Yeah. They ask too many questions."

"Like what?" Harry said.

Draco peered up at him and smirked. "If I were you, I'd be embarrassed to talk to them after what they know now."

Harry's mouth fell open. "You told them about IRS?"

"They forced it out of me," Draco said. "I crack easily."

"No you don't!" Harry exclaimed, feeling incredibly embarrassed. "You just said that because you thought it would be funny,"

"Well, I was thinking they would've forgotten about the whole story by the time you got here but you decided to arrive early." Draco said, putting down his quill and looking into Harry's eyes.