FINAL NOTE

What did I want to convey when I wrote The Dragonfly Tattoo Artist?

The dragonfly tattoo artist is not only a story about sadness, but also about hope. About signs. About self-importance.

It's not just a love story, as both Camila and Lauren had more situations and problems than their relationship involved.

Problems with Dinah, with Ally, with Normani, with the virgin prostitute, with a sister with drug problems, a sick mother... I think you understand my point. The story not only talked about a painter and a tattoo artist, but also about the fact that there was more life around them.

It's a real story... as real as I could write it without it getting boring.

With this story, I wanted to leave the lesson of how important our life is and that of others.

How things can change with every perspective.

How important it becomes to try to understand each point of view.

How important it becomes to ask for help.

How important it is to have yourself.

Still, I believe in the idea that you need to love yourself to allow yourself to love. I believe in Tatiana's idea, if we want to call it something.

Another thing I wanted to make clear is that no reason for anyone to want to commit suicide, even if it's the weakest, should be seen as a mockery or lack of courage. Yes, there may be people who live worse, but you can't underestimate the sufferings of others.

Each person suffers differently. Each person feels differently.

The reasons for Lauren to do everything she did weren't big or small. It was her reasons, and that was enough.

Telling a person with depression and suicidal desires that other people suffer worse is never the answer. The pain of others must be respected.

I think that's something that more than one should learn. Something that I also learned some time ago.

Sometimes you need to understand others a little.

Value life. Value time. Cry every dragonfly on your back, smile for every tattoo on your forearm.

Feel. Cry. Shout. Smile. Love.

And always look for the signs, even if they are imperceptible. And remember that sometimes you can't be the help, but the hand someone takes while receiving it.

Remember that sometimes it hurts, but it's worth it.

Remember that some people don't want to be saved, or they don't know they want it.

Remember, you can't pressure anyone.

Remember, you can always try one more time.

Remember that the only person who can find you is yourselves.

Remember how important it is to have yourself.

And remember, you can always have a good life.

-Lore -

And, for the last time... how about you?