Chapter 1 - Friends - Chase Atlantic

"Are you sure about this?" you said to the boys as they handed you the blunt.
"Yeah, why not?" Suna said as he watched you take it into your hand.

You, Suna, Kita and Osamu were all sitting on the floor in Suna's basement.
You took the blunt to your lips for the first time and inhaled it the way you've seen in countless tv shows and movies. As you passed it to Suna, you started to cough. This wasn't as easy as it looked.
"You okay y/n?" Kita asked, looking concerned.
"How the hell do you guys do this?" You said as Suna hit the blunt and exhaled with ease.
"You get used to it, don't worry" Osamu said as Suna passed him the blunt.

You were never really into these things; drinking, smoking, they never really appealed to you. But recently you've wanted a change. School started stressing you out a lot more than it usually would, work was kicking your ass and you needed some way to get your mind off of everything. Knowing about your current situation, the boys suggested you get high with them. Suna, Kita, Osamu and his twin brother, Atsumu, have been a part of your life since you were little and they've always been there to support you. In return, you watched and cheered them on at their volleyball games.

You finally gave in and decided to give it a try.
The blunt made its way around the circle back to you. You stared at it for a couple of seconds.
"C'mon y/n take another hit, there's no way you're feeling it yet". Suna said in a teasing way.
"But I'm gonna cough again" you said back. He took the blunt from you and you stared at him. He then made his way closer to you and held the blunt to your mouth, grazing your lips as he placed it between them. You felt your cheeks get hot as you became flustered.

You've always had feelings for him, everyone knew it except him. Back in first year you started to realize you didn't want to be 'just friends', but you never said how you felt. You didn't want to ruin the friendships between you and the boys. You watched silently as he had failed relationships and it pained you to see him so down after each one.

However, being in your last year now, you wanted to see if things could change. Kita and Osamu wanted to help you out, so they invited you to sesh with them today.

"Just try to control your breathing and it shouldn't hit you as hard." He said with a smirk, the smirk that made you melt inside every time. You inhaled, but once again ended up coughing. You started to feel a foreign feeling where time started to slow and you forgot about all your stress. He let out a small laugh and smiled at you.

"Oi, pass me that" Kita said as he took another hit and passed it to Osamu who ghosted the smoke.
"That looks so cool I wanna do it!" you said to Suna pointing at Osamu.
"You gotta go slow first, let's get you to inhale it without choking first" Suna said yet again with a slight smirk. It was already 10:38pm on a Sunday night. You all had school in the morning.
"This is a good way to begin the week, I know for a fact its gonna be hell." You said as the boys killed the roach.
"Yea but we'll deal with it, you'll deal with it." Osamu said as he laid back on the floor like a starfish.
"You should've started coming sooner dumbass." Suna said, nudging your arm. You've never seen him this way before and it turned you on; his playful and easy going attitude was something you wouldn't see on an average day.

"You know what, maybe I will come more often." You said. You knew it would give you more time with Suna and your mind started to wander, thinking of what could happen between the two of you.
Kita and Osamu looked at you and winked at the same time, both giving a thumbs up and a smile as you all enjoyed the night.