Chapter 5 - Kids - Current Joys

You woke up the next day in shock. You still couldn't believe what happened. You and Suna!?!? Hopefully it wasn't just because you two were there alone.

You go to the bathroom to get ready for school and look in the mirror.

Your eyes open up as you focus on a clearer image of yourself. Your neck looks like a goddamn crime scene. There were hickeys everywhere.

"SHIT!" You yelled staring at your reflection.

"That little bitch." You whined.

You grabbed your phone and texted Suna.

You: My neck... Your fault...

Suna: What did I do?

You: *You send a photo of your neck*

Suna: Oh SHIT, my bad princess

Princess? So he remembers then.

You sprinted back to your room and found the only article of clothing that covered you all the way up to your jaw. Your old tie dye quarter zip sweater that you bought a few years ago when they were still in style. You hated tie dye but you knew you had to wear it.

In addition to that, you covered up all the hickeys with makeup. You check the time, 7:43 am. Perfect, you put on a pair of leggings and let your hair down so it could cover anything else that could possibly be showing, you grab your keys and toast that your mom made before she left for work. You get in your car and make your way to school.

Suna's been on your mind since last night, well he never really leaves your mind anyways. You park your car and make your way inside for first period.

----

"Y/n what are you wearing, don't you hate that sweater?" Kita asked as you sat down at the table with them.

"Yeah but it was the only thing that was washed." You lied.

"That is so cap and you know it is." Astumu said as he bit into his lunch.

"So what happened last night?" Osamu asked.

Suna devoured me and it felt sooooo good, you thought to yourself.

"Um, we just chilled you know." You said as you ate your leftover pizza.

"Chilled, as if we didn't know what happened, as if Suna doesn't tell us everything." Kita said.

"SO THEN WHY'D YOU ASK?" You asked, almost shouting.

"Well, we wanted to hear it from you." Atsumu chimed in.

"So, uh yeah, I guess." You stammered trying to gather the words to say to your guy best friends.

"About fucking time, proud of you." Atsumu said, giving you a pat on the back.

"Suna's hyped about it too, he only kept it between us though, so you don't have to worry about any rumours." Kita added.

"Where is Suna?" You asked, you were surprised that he wasn't sitting with you guys.

"He uh said he uhhh.. What did he say?" Osamu replied.

"Isn't he talking to that Corinna bitch right now?" Kita said without lifting his head from his food. Atsumu slapped the back of his head making him drop his dumpling.

"Kita you idiot." Osamu said to him.

"Wha- OHHHHHHHHHHHH." It finally clicked in his head.

"He's doing what now?" You asked as you started to get irritated.

"He's writing a makeup test." Kita grinned trying to save himself. This time Osamu swung at his head making him drop his pork bun.

"I thought he was done talking to her!" You practically yelled.

"He is, trust me, he definitely doesn't have feelings for her anymore, she just asked him to go see her during lunch..." Kita replied. 

You were confused, what the fuck was going on?