Chapter 15 - Swim - Chase Atlantic

Warning: smut

You continue to makeout for a few minutes before Suna picks you up and places you on the sink. He pulls away and moves his hands to trail up your thighs under your skirt. He rubs your clit through the fabric of your panties.
"You're already so wet princess, you want me that bad?" Suna said smirking as he maintained eye contact with you. He put his fingers in his mouth before moving your panties aside. He rubs your clit with one hand and with the other inserts two fingers into your sex.

You let out a little moan.

"Baby, you gotta be quiet." he said, smirking.

You looked at him and gave him a cold stare, egging him on. He continued to pump his fingers in and out of you and you were close.

"Oh my god, right there. Don't stop." you moaned quietly.

You were seconds away from your climax when Suna removed both of his hands from your sex.

"Oops, sorry princess" he said, as the edges of his mouth curled upwards, "I just really want to make you cum with my dick."

He slid his pants down and started stroking his already hard dick.

"Ready for me baby?" he said. Just when you thought he was going to thrust into you, he moved you off of the sink and made you face the mirror. You could see how flustered you were and his eyes filled with lust as he glared at you. This caused your cheeks to heat up and turn a bright red. You expected him to insert himself slowly, but Suna thrusted in his whole length at once. You were about to scream out his name when a hand covered your mouth.

"I thought I told you to keep quiet." Suna whispered as he bit your ear, "Little slut."

He thrusted harder and faster and you grabbed onto the sink for support. Your legs were about to give out.

There was a knock at the door.

"C'mon baby go ahead and say it's occupied" Suna smirked while he repositioned himself and started hitting your g-spot. He grinned mischievously while he took his hand off your mouth and started rubbing your clit.

"O-Occ-Occupied!" You barely let out as you breathed heavily.

"What a good girl." Suna said, making you melt.

"Open your mouth princess." he whispered as he put his fingers into your mouth. You could see his face in the mirror when you started to suck on them and it was nothing short of desire filled.

"Fuck baby, you're so fucking hot." Suna whined.

He kept a steady pace and moved his fingers covered in your spit back down to your clit, rubbing circles which made you approach your climax yet again. There were tears in your eyes as he kept going.

"You can cum this time baby, go ahead." he whispered into your ear.

He thrusted into you deeper and you were pushed past your limit, struggling to hold yourself up and contain your voice. You squeezed down on his dick, making him approach his own climax.

"Get on your knees" he said and you hesitated, "Now."

"Yes sir." You obeyed as you went down. You took his dick into your hand and started teasing the tip with your tongue.

"What a good little slut, now suck" Suna said in a commanding tone.

He thrusted his dick into your mouth and started pumping in and out. Tears were falling out of your eyes and you could barely manage to breathe. You wanted him to cum so you looked up at him and squeezed his balls with your hands.

"That feels so fucking good, I'm gonna cum soon princess" he moaned out quietly.

He pumped in and out of your mouth a couple more times before you felt him cum in your mouth.

"I love you, y/n." He said as you swallowed.

"I love you too." You said as he kissed your forehead.

"I have to pee." You said as you sat down on the toilet. He started to pull his pants back up. You finished and washed your hands as he waited for you.

"I'm gonna head out first." You said unlocking the door. He nodded and you made your way back to your table. Suna then came back a few minutes after.

"I hope you enjoyed that baby." Suna said putting his arm across your shoulders.

"I did." You said smiling up at him.

-----

"I had so much fun today." You said as Suna pulled over in front of your house. "I can't wait to watch your game on Tuesday. Are you guys hyped for the exhibition against Karasuno??" You asked him.

"Yeah, Atsumu won't shut up about the orange haired shorty." Suna said brushing a part of hair behind your ear. He kissed you and stared deeply into your eyes. You really loved him. There's no one in the world that could possibly replace him. You were infatuated with him and you accepted it.

He walked you to your door and wished you a goodnight before he got back to his car to drive home. That boy meant the world to you.