Chapter 10 - Therefore I am - Billie Eilish

It was finally Friday and you couldn't wait to chill the next day. You still had to go to work after school, which wasn't exciting for you at all. Working cash at a grocery store was dreadful.

You weren't going to admit it to anyone, even though you hated working, you enjoyed the fact that it gave you something else to do.

You didn't really have any other hobbies, you were either watching the boys games, at school, at home or at work.

You ate lunch alone and worked on more assignments for the following week. You got your calculus test back and you did better than you thought, an 84%.

Today was quiet, you thought to yourself. Every friday is for you, the boys know friday is when you get a bunch of work done because of work and so you can enjoy the weekends with them, so they know not to bother you. You finished your lunch and started to pack up to make your way to the next class. Ding.

Suna: I miss you :/

Me: I miss you too

Suna: I get to see you soon :D

Me: I know

Suna: Yay !

---------------------------

You change into your uniform and head to work. Fridays are usually crowded as people start to get their groceries and necessities for the week.

You put your bags down at the back and make your way to get ready for a busy day.

As you start to walk towards the cash someone grabs your arm.

"Hey Y/n!" Corinna says in her high pitched voice, grinning at you.

"What do you want Corinna?" You asked, irritated since your shift was right about to begin. How did she even know you'd be here at this time anyways?

"I just wanted to clarify one thing, and one thing only." She said still with a perky grin on her face. You clenched your teeth, everything about her annoyed you, it annoyed the boys too, she was known as someone who just gave off toxic energy as a whole. "Suna's mine, and he will always be mine. You're going to regret messing with me." Corinna said, almost snarling and still grinning.

Your eyes widened and you just stared at her. She was not about to put you in a bad mood right before your shift.

"Yeah, alright Corinna, you don't know Suna the way I do, leave him alone for God's sake." You said walking away from her.

"Pussy! Where are you going?" She asked.

"Bitch I'm here to work..." You said sternly turning and walking towards your station.

You HATED people like her, toxicity ran through her veins and she clearly didn't get the hint. Not that you and Suna were official or anything and not that anyone besides the boys knew what the two of you have done together and the fact that you both had feelings towards each other. But you weren't about to let her ruin something good in your own life.

A/N:
Sorry for the really short chapter, just needed to develop the story a bit more, might post chapter 11 too tonight :)