Chapter 21 - Teenage Fever - Drake

{A couple of weeks later}

Today was the day. Graduation to be exact. You put on your gown and hat and walked downstairs. The air was filled with the sweet smell of warm waffles on the kitchen table, where your parents sat waiting for you.

"We're so proud of you honey!" Your mom said hugging you. A few tears were coming out of your eyes and you were almost crying yourself.

"Are you seeing Suna and the boys later?" Your dad asked.

"Yeah they're coming over after if that's alright." You said hugging your dad. Both your parents nodded and continued to eat breakfast with you.

You guys finished breakfast and headed towards the school.

"You guys all look so good!" Your mom said pointing at everyone in caps and gowns. "Come on, take a picture." She pulled out a camera and directed her arms telling you where to stand. You were standing beside Suna and Osamu who both put their arms around you as you smiled for the picture. She took a bunch of pictures.

"Awe you guys are so cute." She said looking at the final pictures she took. "Here y/n, I'll take one of you and Suna."

The boys stood aside as Suna put his arm around your waist and you both smiled. Your mom took a bunch of candid ones which had you and Suna both laughing and looking at each other. You were so happy you got to graduate with your best friends who have been by your side your whole life. It felt unreal.

You sat in your designated seats and listened to speech after speech, presentations and awards being handed out. Finally, it was time to receive your diploma. You watched as the members of your class walked the stage to receive their diplomas. You smiled when Kita, Atsumu and Osamu all walked across the stage to get their diploma. You blushed a little as Suna got his and you were so excited for him. When you received yours, you looked out at your parents and waved as a smile beamed across your face. You went to sit back down and you watched everyone else walk across.

You couldn't believe high school was finally over. There were tears forming in your eyes. You didn't know if they were happy or sad but it didn't bother you. You found Suna and you gave him a tight hug.

"Here's to our future princess." He said kissing your forehead.

"To us baby." You said with a soft smile with more tears forming.

-----

"When we're all playing D1 you guys are gonna come watch us right?" Atsumu asked, shoving a piece of cake into his mouth.

"Why of course we will." Kita said, looking at you.

"I still don't know where we're going to end up but I hope we'll all still be friends." You said, for some reason you had this pit in your stomach. You felt more sentimental than ever right now.

"Baby trust me, we'll all still be friends." Suna said, pulling you into a hug. "You look pretty when you cry by the way." He whispered into your ear making you giggle a little.

"Yeah, we'll all still be in the area, playing professionally and all that, it'll be great to have everyone so close, we can have dinners together and all that jazz." Osamu said.

"We've been together our whole lives. What's really gonna change?" Kita said with a smile looking at you. "You have all of us and we said we have you so we're good trust me."

It was comforting that your friends were there for you all the time and supported you just as much as you supported them. It was nice to have friends that reciprocate the same emotions you put out for them.

"I love you guys, I'm gonna miss you so much next year." You said still crying into Suna's chest.

"Y/n c'mon don't cry, today's a happy day! We have most of summer anyways." Osamu said reassuringly, he was right anyways, you still had plenty of time left with all of them.

-----

"So do you know what you're doing for University baby?" Suna asked, stroking your hair. You guys were in your basement watching a movie. Osamu pulled something out of his pocket and gave it to Atsumu. They looked at you and you nodded. You assumed it was weed and your parents really didn't mind when it came to alcohol so you assumed they would let this slide as well.

"I know where I'm gonna live, well I'm pretty sure anyway... I have all the finances saved up, I'm still undecided though." You said as you snuggled closer to him.

"Is it still what we talked about?" He asked, looking at you wide eyed.

"Yes baby, still the same plan." You said smiling at him as he pulled you into a kiss.

It still felt surreal to you. Dating your childhood crush who has been your best friend for all these years. Everything just felt like it was right in the universe.You looked into Suna's eyes and it felt like home.

Atsumu passed the blunt to Suna as he pressed it against your lips just like your first time. You inhaled but you ended up coughing. Everyone laughed as Suna took his hit and passed it to Osamu. He looked at you and he knew you were his everything.

A/N:

you have reached the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(epilogue in progress)

thank you so so much for the support we've gotten for this book!! we would not be here if it weren't for you guys!!! with that being said we wanted to come to you guys and ask who you want to see after kuroo?? who shall we have next?? 

we have started: oikawa, we have brainstormed todoroki and kageyama... we need 2 more for the summer!! yes, we're doing this during our summer !!! 

comment whoever you'd like, we'll try to get them in some one shots too!!! 

again we thank you all so much for the support and we appreciate spreading the word now that sesh is done, we're about 3/4 done with kuroo as well and we'll be releasing oikawa soon !!! 

thank you so so much!!

- lau and vic <3