Chapter 16 - Trust - Brent Faiyaz

It was finally Tuesday and you were excited to watch the boys play. You knew they were excited too since they loved playing against Karasuno.

Suna: Good morning baby

Me: Hey baby, I can't wait to see you play !

Suna: Yeah? I'll score a point for you :)

Me: Just one point? Weak, I bet Osamu will score more than you

Suna: You wanna bet! If I score more than Samu I'm fucking the shit out of you.

Me: And if you don't?

Suna: Then I'll be mad and I'll take it out on you.

Me: So a win win for me?

Suna: ;)

You put on a black shirt, white shorts, white knee high socks and a black and white bandana in your hair to match your school's colours. You look in the mirror and still see the love bites the Suna left on your neck. You cover them with makeup.

You grab your keys and go downstairs and grab a waffle that your parents left you before they went to work. You get in your car and head to school

---

"Kageyama is gonna fuck you up Atsumu." Kita said eating a protein bar.

"Nah, if he pulls anything on me I'll just one up him." Atsumu says playfully.

"Samu I bet that you're gonna score more points than Suna." You say nudging your boyfriend.

"Well hypothetically Aran would probably score the most points, but I definitely would be a close second." Osamu said, taking a gulp of water.

"What !" Suna said, exclaimed on his water.

You all laughed as you continued to talk and hype the boys up for their game.

You've been pretty relaxed this week, school wasn't that stressful and you've been performing a lot better on your tests and assignments. In addition to that, work hasn't been bothering you as much as it used to. You had Suna to thank for that.

The bell rings and you head to the gym where the boys are already warming up. They see you and Suna runs up to you giving you a big hug. He kisses you and everyone sees.

"Aw they actually make such a cute couple." Kita said, looking at Atsumu.

Atsumu points to the stands making Kita and Osamu look. You look up to the area he's pointing at to see Corinna sitting holding a poster with Suna's jersey number on it. You were enraged but you tried to not let it show, Suna hadn't noticed her yet so you looked at the boys and with your eyes you told them to distract him from her and they nodded.

The game was going really well for the boys. They were up 19-13 in the second set and they won the first set 26-24. Karasuno's ace spiked but Suna was there to block him as the ball fell to Karasuno's side of the court. He looked up at you in the stands and winked, that was his 8th point of the game, you kept count of his and Osamu's points and right now Osamu was winning by two points.

"GO SUNA THAT'S MY BOY" you heard from the other side of the stands. It was Corinna. She's been saying things like that the whole game and you were hoping Suna didn't hear her. It would probably be hard not to considering you could hear her from across the gym.

The game finished and sadly Karasuno took the second set 25-23 and the final set 25-19. The boys seemed to be upset but they definitely enjoyed the friendly competition.

You make your way towards them but a girl with long blonde hair beats you to it.

"Suna-baby you did so good today!!!" Corinna says jumping into his arms. He lets go of her and just stares.

"FOR THE LAST GODDAMN TIME LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND I HAVE NO INTEREST IN YOU, SO STOP TRYING TO CALL ME FROM UNKNOWN NUMBERS AND TRYING TO TEXT MY FRIENDS!" Suna yelled at her. "WHAT YOU PULLED TODAY WAS BULLSHIT! PLEASE. I NEVER WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN!" You were pissed. Suna never told you that she was still trying to contact him. He hid that from you. Obviously you knew he was done with her but it made your blood boil.

"Oh come on Suna, you know you want me more." Corinna said grinning at him.

"OH MY GOD NO. DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL EVERYONE WHAT YOU DID WHILE WE WERE GOING OUT?!?! THAT YOU WERE FUCKING JEFF AND TODD AND SCOTT WHILE YOU WERE DATING ME? THAT YOU WENT BEHIND MY BACK WITH EVERYTHING? AND YOU WONDER WHY I DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE! SHEESH TAKE THE HINT. I'M HAPPY IN A RELATIONSHIP NOW AND I DON'T NEED YOU!" Suna snapped and walked towards you. He gave you the biggest hug and whispered in your ear.
"You're the only one for me y/n, you make me a better person and I'm just so happy, I'm sorry if I ever hurt you before."

"I love you baby, I'm mad but I love you". You said, pulling him for a kiss. A couple people who overheard nodded and gave Suna a shy thumbs up. Suna didn't exactly keep his anger in to the point where only those in the conversation could hear. Corinna was embarrassed. She walked up to the two of you.

"Whatever Suna baby we're done here." She said storming off.

"Good riddance, if she sends me another goddamn text I'm throwing my phone away." Atsumu said as he gave you two a group hug.

You were still extremely mad at the whole situation but you were glad that Corinna wouldn't be bothering the two of you anymore.

A/N:

hey y'all, posted the kuroo story for anyone interested and posting smut tmrw ;P

hope you enjoy the next chapter for this story too:D