Chapter 11 - Love me - The 1975

It was finally Saturday. You work mornings on Saturdays so you finished at around 2:00 pm that afternoon. You still had Corinna on your mind, as if she threatened to take Suna from you. You knew he was done with her, you knew he wanted you, he even told you how he felt about you, so why were you even worried about her at all?

You got in your car and put on the 1975, one of your favourite bands. You listened to them as you got a notification.

Suna: I get to see you today :) It's been way too long :////

Me: I can't wait to see you

He started calling you.

"Hey princess! You just finished work right?" He asked in a happy tone.

"Yea, I'm on my way home now! I can't wait to see you later tonight." You respond back with butterflies in your stomach. You haven't seen him since Tuesday and you miss him a lot.

"Wear something nice okay? You know what I mean." He said, probably smirking.

"Right whatever, are you driving there?" You questioned.

"Yeah I am, are you driving too?" He asked you.

"Yeah, so I guess that means no drinking or smoking for us. Sucks." You said a little bummed out, but that means both of you get to be sober.

"It doesn't matter as long as I get to see you Y/n." He said making you even more excited for tonight.

"Alrighty, see ya." You said.

"Bye baby." He said back as you hung up.

You couldn't wait to see him and the boys tonight, you already knew you were going to have a lot of fun. You got home and made your way inside.

"Hi honey!" Your mom greeted you at the door. "How was work today?"

"Busy as it always is on Saturdays." You said back to her making your way upstairs.

"Be careful at the party later alright?" She said to you with kind eyes.

"I will mom, trust me." You said assuringly.

You went into your room and decided on which set you wanted to wear. A nice pale, laced light blue set that had a garter belt attached to it. You tried it on and you loved the way it looked on your body, so you knew he would too. You wore a white pleated skirt with thigh high white knee socks and you threw on a cropped sweater vest. You looked in the mirror and looked at your neck, you saw the faint outline of the hickeys Suna left from the last time you were together and you felt a tingling sensation throughout your body.

You heard your phone go off so you reached for it and saw your texts.

Kita: Corinna's not gonna be there btw, you guys are good

Osamu: Who bets Suna's gonna smash tonight?

Atsumu: There's no doubt he's not

Suna: Ayo chill with that

Kita: Why would we bet, we already know they are.

Me: Can we not talk about our sex life on this Christian Minecraft Server

Osamu: Shut up, you know you like it

Suna: *smirking emoji*

Ugh. The boys know how to playfully tick you off but you didn't mind it at all. It was only 5:00 pm so you still had a couple hours to yourself. You opened your laptop and started watching those "videos I watch at 3 am" videos on Youtube to pass the time. You wanted to sesh again, but you knew you couldn't given the circumstances. You wondered when you'd get to sesh again, but you also knew the boys had a game that coming week and needed to be clean for a few days. Maybe after the game they would be down.