Chapter 12 - Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys

Warning: smut

"What the hell y/n !" Suna exclaimed. He was visibly upset but didn't make it too obvious.

"What Suna? We were just talking." You responded back to him gently. You knew it pissed him off to see you talking to other boys, especially when you got mad at him because he was talking to Corinna that day.

"Talking my ass. Their eyes baby, did you see their eyes?! They were practically drooling over you! You're the hottest chick here!" He argued, taking your face between his hands.

"Oh, really? Hey, you said you were going to make me remember who I belonged to... What do you-" You were cut off by Suna shoving his tongue down your throat. The two of you made out standing on Suga's lawn. He pulled away and took your hand, dragging you to his car. He told you to get in the back. You complied.

"Listen well princess," he whispered, his lips brushing up against your ear "You belong to me, and if you don't know that by now, you will after tonight." A shiver went down your spine as he pulled you in for a kiss, he grabbed the back of your head, making sure to pull your hair at the same time.

You pulled away from this kiss, "Suna, we can't do this here, anyone could see us..."

Sure, you were a little unnerved but you couldn't lie, the idea that people could be watching what the two of you were doing turned you on.

"Do you understand now baby? I want people to see, I want them to know whose little slut you are." Suna responded, looking you up and down. "Fuck, just looking at you is enough to drive me wild."

He put his hand under your vest, trailing a line up your abdomen with his finger until he reached your tit.

"I want to see what you put on for me princess" He said, smirking as he began to lift your vest. He made his way down to your skirt and pulled it down revealing the set you chose from earlier.

"Fuuuuuuuck" he whined, "You just gave me another reason to love light blue, god damn."

Without hesitating he removed his sweater and began nibbling at your neck, biting and sucking on it. He smelt like cologne. All of your senses were on fire and you were turned on beyond belief.

"I hope you don't mind if I leave more marks." He said curling the end of his mouth upwards and letting out a small laugh.

Without waiting for a response, you felt him move from your neck to your collarbone, all the while leaving a trail of hickeys.

"I love the set baby... but you know I like what's under it more."He whispered into your ear, already removing your bra.

"You're so fucking sexy y/n." he said, making his way down to your tits. He placed his mouth on one and started sucking on it. He grabbed the other with his hand and began to massage it. You let out a moan as the pleasure rushed through your body. Suna noticed that your sex craved attention as you started to squirm.

His hand travelled down to your panties where he started rubbing your clit through the fabric.

"Seems like I'm not the only one who's a horny devil, now am I?" He said slyly. He was taking control and you didn't want it to stop.

He kissed down your body until he reached your sex. It was cramped in the car but you didn't care. You wanted him and nothing else.

He took off your panties and started swirling his tongue on your clit. It felt so fucking good already. He must've noticed that you were drowning in pleasure because right after he sped up the movement of his tongue, he stopped.

"Are you gonna call me daddy this time princess?" He looked up at you with his narrow, grayish-yellow eyes, his lips covered in your desire.

"Suna, that's embarrassing. I ca-" you were cut off by his tongue back on your clit, and met with a finger pumping in and out of your entrance.

"Call" he licked, "me" another lick "daddy" with a final lick.

"F-fine" you said, stammering.

"I want you to beg for more, scream out how badly you want me so everyone can hear you." He said before he put his tongue back on your clit.

"P-Please fuck me, daddy" you moaned, "I need you inside me, I need it so bad."

"Uh-uh, louder." He said as his finger still moved inside of you, "and beg more baby" he said.

"Rint-" you cut yourself off, "Daddy please I need you to fuck me until I can't walk anymore, PLEASE I NEED IT." You whined.

"That's what I like to fucking hear." he snickered, "I hope you're ready for me princess."

He reached into his pocket revealing a condom and ripped it open with his teeth. He put it onto his cock and put his focus back on you. He grabbed your neck and started to kiss you again.

"I'll move when you say I can okay?" He said, even though he hadn't entered you yet, "Your response should be yes-sir." He whispered as he licked your ear.

"Yes- sir..." You obeyed.

"What a good girl," he said grinning, "don't forget, you're my little slut."

He put the tip of his dick inside of you and you moaned his name. He started inserting himself slowly into you. "5 inches down baby, you're doing so well." He said, with pleasure, "only 3 more to go princess."

Your legs started to shake from anticipation and built up pleasure. He thrust the rest of his length in and you closed your eyes. You opened them as the pain started to go away and the immense pleasure you felt from before arose across your body.

"Rintarou, fuck me harder... " you begged.

He intensified his thrusts and grunted as he started going deeper. The car began to rock to the rhythm of his movements, making what was happening inside fairly obvious. He squeezed your neck with his slender hand; the pressure felt good. You didn't drink or smoke but you felt intoxicated. The familiar feeling of your climax building up arose and you didn't know how much more you could take.

"I-I'm gonna cum soon" You barely managed to say.

"Yeah? Look at me when you cum baby." He said looking down at you "I want to see that pretty face of yours."

He deepened his thrusts so that he could hit your g-spot while circling your clit with his fingers.

"Cum for me princess, I give you permission," he moaned, "look at me and cum."

The continuous pleasure from him rubbing your clit and his dick pumping deep inside of you was enough to send you over the edge. You climaxed not breaking eye contact, moaning out his name.

"Oh my god baby, you're so fucking tight," he moaned.

He thrusted at a quicker pace. He grunted as you felt his cock twitch inside of you as he released.

He pulled out of you and tied up the condom, putting it in a tissue. The windows were foggy as you tried to look outside. Another obvious sign of what occurred on the inside of the car.

He looked up at you and kissed you. As he pulled away from you, he stared into your eyes.

"You're mine, princess." He said softly.

"Suna, I'm not your girlfriend." You said playfully.

"Well... I mean... Would you want to be?" he looked at you with a smile.

"No shit dumbass." You said back, kissing him.

"Let's go back inside now. I'll show you off to everyone." He said grabbing your ass.

"Yes sir." You said laughing as you reached for your clothes.

A/N:

hello, i hope this makes up for chapter 11 :P

enjoy :D , we started working on a kuroo story! we'll begin the uploads soon! 

we also have some one shots on the way! be ready for those ;)