Chapter 3 - Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? - Arctic Monkeys

"Where the hell is everyone?" You asked Suna as you both made your way to his basement. His parents were always in and out of town working and this whole week they were supposed to be out of town.

"Don't know, they texted me saying they were all busy so it's just the two of us, that alright? I should've asked earlier but you're here so..." Suna said.

Ah, so this is what Kita meant by 'we got you'.

"Yea that's fine, I just- nothing nevermind, just stress talking." You said stammering for words.

Suna began rolling the blunt, it was only 6:26 pm, you finished studying for the day and worked on your assignments for the week. You were ready to feel relaxed again. Suna lit the blunt and took a hit, he ghosted and looked at you.

"Come closer." He said looking at you. You made your way closer to him and you were only about 2 inches apart now, he placed the blunt between your lips and grabbed your chin.

"Just relax and take a breath when you're ready." He said with a soft look on his face. You looked at him and relaxed, you inhaled causing you to cough once again as he took the blunt into his own mouth.

"Here." Suna grabbed your face, pressed his thumb between your lips opening your mouth he then blew the smoke into your mouth. You inhaled, your eyes widened as you were put into shock.

You looked at him, he wasn't high yet, you knew this, you grabbed his face and stared at him.

"What is it? Is there something on my face?" Suna asked, looking puzzled. You kept staring at him, you both knew what you wanted. He pulled you into a kiss. You kissed him back and it turned into a makeout. Suna stopped, pulling away and took another hit. "Here." He said giving you the blunt again, "Trust me you got it this time" He said assuringly. You inhaled and were able to do so without coughing this time. He placed the blunt down and grabbed your face again pulling you into a kiss, he pushed you to the ground and hovered over you and began to makeout with you again.

Authors note:

Sorry for the super short chapter, next chapter has a bit of spice ;) You have been warned.