Chapter 17 - Slow Down - Chase Atlantic

Warning: Very much smut

After the game, you went to Suna's house. His parents were out of town again so he had the house to himself. You went upstairs and headed to his room.

"I'm still so fucking ticked off about Corinna, why the fuck did she have to pull that bullshit." You said sitting down on his bed. "I just don't understand people like her."

"Baby I know, I know, but now I don't- We don't have to deal with her." Suna said, running his hand through your hair.

"And you! Why'd you hide the fact that she still tried to contact you? Why didn't you tell me? I would've beat her ass! Baby don't hide shit like that from me! The fact she called the guys too... The hell ?!!! Why'd you mess with such toxic girls." You said angrily at him.

"Baby, I'm sorry I hid it from you but I didn't want you to deal with it. It was my mess and I just didn't want to hurt you again." Suna said softly, trying to comfort you.

"I'm gonna take a shower." You said coldly, making your way to his washroom.

You turned on the water and got in his shower. You realized you forgot a towel.

"Hey Suna, can you get me a towel please??" You yelled from the shower.

You heard footsteps enter the bathroom and the door close. The shower curtain opened and there stood Suna. Naked.

"What the hell are you doing?" You said to him, making you angrier than you were before.

"Shut up and kiss me." Suna grabbed your neck and pinned you to the wall before shoving his tongue down your throat.

You pushed him off of you. "Why are you trying to take control when I'm the one who's clearly mad?" you said harshly.

"And what, baby? I'm not? She not only disrespected me but disrespected our relationship." he responded, not letting you answer as he kissed you aggressively.

He pulled away, "I'm more pissed than you fucking know." he said, grabbing your neck again. Hard.

"Don't underestimate my love for you, y/n." he whispered, grazing his lips against your ear, "I'll show you just how much I fucking want you."

Your feelings of anger and frustration toward him slowly turned into desire. You needed him.

Suna kissed your neck, biting it. He made sure to leave his mark.

He pulled away from your neck and looked at your lips before pulling you in again. Your tongues brushed against each other, both fighting for dominance. He won easily as you caved and let him take over.

His hands travelled behind you and grabbed your ass firmly. He pulled you closer to him. Your bare skin touching his, you felt how hard he already was. He moved his hands towards your sex and found your clit. He circled around making you let out small moans into the kiss. He inserted two fingers into your entrance and you were already filled with pleasure. He began pumping his fingers and out, each time hitting your g-spot.

"Suna— Right there baby." You said, moaning. He grabbed your neck with his free hand and pulled you into a kiss. You were struggling to kiss him back as your body started to shake. He pulled his fingers out and circled around your clit again.

"I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you baby, and show you just about how much I need you." Suna said, pulling your hips towards him. You started to kiss his collarbone leaving marks of your own.

He lifted you into his arms and slammed your back into the wall of the shower. He then slowly started inserting his dick inside of you.

"C'mon baby, that's just the tip and you're already melting, taking you slowly just turns me on even more." He said as he inserted another inch.