Chapter 20 - Right Here - Chase Atlantic

Warning: Smut

You made your way to Suna's room and there was no waiting. He dove straight into you and your tongues battled for dominance. You thought you were winning but failed to pull through as you let him take charge.

"Tell me what you want" He said as he started to nibble on your neck.

"You know what I want, baby, I want all of you." You said back to him as he grasped onto your neck and pinned you on the bed.

"Fuck baby, when I'm with you, I don't ever need to be high to feel good." He said. He started kissing your jawline and made his way to your neck, where he started sucking and biting on it.

You couldn't tell if it was from the blunt you had earlier or simply Suna's doing, but you wanted him more than ever. You were infatuated with him and you needed him.

"Rintarou, I need you so fucking bad. Please break me." You said as he continued to suck on your neck leaving a mark.

"Of course princess." He pulled down your pants and used his teeth to slowly pull down your panties. He trailed his fingers up the sides of your waist and dragged them back down towards your cunt. You were desperate for him to touch you, you wanted his hands all over you. You needed him so badly at this moment.

Suna started to trace his hands over your clit.

"Suna... Please..." You whined. You just wanted him all over you, you couldn't contain yourself. Right as you whined, he stuck his head between your thighs and started licking your clit rhythmically. You started moaning his name and the rhythm of his tongue on your clit picked up. You felt him insert fingers inside your pussy as he started to pump them in and out while keeping his tongue on your clit.

"Fuck... Rintarou..." You moaned as he started to curl his fingers, hitting your g-spot.

"You don't get to cum yet princess. I'll tell you when you can." He stopped what he was doing and got up. "Get on your knees bitch."

You obeyed and got up off his bed and on your knees. You tugged on his sweatpants with your teeth leaving him in his boxers. You teased him a bit by placing the tips of your fingers under the waistband and moving them around his waist. You finally removed his boxers and revealed his cock. You licked the head of his dick and looked up at him. He was looking down lustfully. He wanted you just as much as you wanted him.

"Why don't you take my cock in that pretty little mouth of yours princess? Can you handle daddy's big cock?" He asked as he shoved his dick down your throat.

You gagged as you looked up with him. Your cheeks were flushed and tears were beginning to form in your eyes. He removed his cock from your mouth and you coughed and still kept your eyes locked on his.

"Princess... You look so sexy when you choke on my cock. I want to see it again" He thrusted in your mouth again and started moving at a steady slow pace, being careful not to hurt you but just enough to make you gag every time. You felt your tears stream down your face as he continuously thrust in and out of your throat. Your jaw became sore and you could feel your mouth start to clamp down a little more tightly.

"Uh-Uh princess, keep that sexy mouth of yours open. Daddy wants to cum in your mouth." He shoved his dick deeper down your throat and you couldn't breathe. You were becoming light headed and it was difficult to control any movements you were about to make. All you could do was take him. You gripped his legs making you stay in place as you felt his thrusts become sloppier and his breaths become heavier.

"Shit... Princess... I'm..." You felt his dick twitch before warm liquid filled your mouth. He stopped moving and took his dick out of your mouth. You got up and he grasped your throat and pinned you on the bed.