*insercr amazing title because i can think of those*

A/n:updating each fanfic I have is hard when running low on sleep, but please maybe keep out the other account I'll be adding some creepypasta fanfics there soon or maybe tomorrow

Y/n's POV: "Hey emo why did I have three assholes in my house earlier." "It's your fault for doing what you did. And that's classified." "Ok well next time make sure it's not in my fucking house. I have enough psychos here. Actually where'd Jason go?" "Oh he left to do something. He doesn't tell us much." "Yeah think we're annoying." "You kinda are. I don't blame him for thinking that." "Why are you guys so rude." "I've just grown this way over the years. I live alone and I'm single not even a cat to keep me company, I think anyone would grow a little rude over time."

I got up and earned my jacket. "Where are you going?" "To check out the antique store. They have so many weird things there, like you Jack." ...no comment." I smiled and left the house finally alone for once. After living with clowns, jesters, and even a toymaker I really did start missing the quiet. Minus Jason. I liked him he was an ok person. Hasn't killed anyone in my house yet, or threatened to kill me. Jill was ok, she told me what to do and what not to do around Jason or something that's tick him off. Which I didn't want. The twins Candy Pop Candy Cane were ok just loud at times. And really noisy. Not my cup of tea.

"Hello there." "Hi Jason." "What are you doing?" "Just going to the antique store, I got bored and tired listening to the others fight and be idiots." "Sounds exactly like them. Though after some time you do being to miss it." "I guess but I need a break. Where'd you go?" "I had to do somethings. Can I ask something?" "Sure go ahead." "You know that a good portion of us are killers yet your still calm and trust us, how so." "Hm? I don't know. There's something about you guys that just lets me know I can trust you. Even when you give of a dangerous aura and just seem scary, Thad an understatement. Besides the point, I just feel like I can trust you. I never really had many people in my life so whenever I do no matter how mean I am to them I'm grateful that their there. I don't feel alone." I rubbed the back of my neck. "I now it's weird thing to say but it's true. I hardly know you guys but yet I trust you a lot, not with my life though. I'd be an idiot for that." "At least you have some common sense. Though some shouldn't be trusted at all." "I know."

He seemed shocked a bit. "I know that. That's why I tell myself that it's ok to trust you guys. I know I might die one day. But I'm ok with that. I've made children happy and lived a decent life. Hell no one else can say with confidence and a smile that they I guess in a way befriended twin jesters, to murderose clowns, and a very kind toymaker." "Your not lying. What makes you think you can trust us." "You haven't killed me yet, or tried to. I've yelled at you guys, cursed, screamed, and once even threw something at Jack. Yet no one tried anything not hurting or killing me. Instead you ignored it and acted as if it was normal."

"Say one of us just lashed out and almost killed you. What would your reaction be?" "I'd be scared no more than that. I'd hide or try to hide. But knowing you guys it's be impossible almost, I think I'd take a huge risk and probably maybe no really make the stupid decisions and through your door. No one seems to ever go near it. And I know I'm not supposed to and it'd be a huge risk but I'd do it if it meant I could live. But if it was you who tried killing me....I'd let it happen. And I say that because I know for a fact there's I escaping. Any of you guys really, knowing the person I trust the most trying to kill me hurts but it's ok." "Why do you say that." "Because, dying is apart of life. I know I probably sound stupid but I'm being real. Dying is a part of life and I die by someone who I consider a friend hands, I'd be ok with that. Because then they might fell just a teny tiny bit of regret. But then again the probably never going to happen. But if you guys do try to kill me, well I won't die easily I'll fight back. I might be weak or whatever but I know if someone is trying to murder me I won't go down without a fight." "I admire that about you. The constant need to be yourself, you don't care what others think. You just do. I like that."

I smiled. "Why thank you. Your a good person. Dispit being a possible killer your a good person, I'll always think that." "I'll wait for you out here." "Ok then."

I walked in the store and looked around nothing. It was sad but eh what can you do. I left the store, Jason wasn't around to be seen. "Oh well, I at least got to talk to him. And know to deal with a handful of idiots." I sighed and began my walk back home.

~timeskip~

"What the fuck happened here!?" "Oh hey       Y/n." "No none of that. Again another dead body in my house! What the fuck You guys." "He was being a real creep, we had to get rid of him. Also he was trying to break into your house, her end up dead ether way." Kill hopped on the kitchen counter. "Their not lying. Though they did go over board." "Hey you helped to." "No all I said was do as you please." "Thats why they did this, because you said that they could. And here I thought you and Jason were the more responsible ones." "I am thank you very much."