Well then

A/n:are they lying though

Y/n's POV: I the moring I rolled out of bed, quite literally. *THUMP* "ow shit that hurt." I stood up and pursued myself off. My side hurt even more. "That's right, the clown...." I didn't plan on running into Jason. If I knew he'd find me in the woods I wouldn't have went there, I Nothing about him and if he's 'friends' with Jack then I think it's safe to say that he could be a killer as well. I went to my bathroom and changed the bandages and went back to my room to change.

I'll call the school and let them know I won't be attending today

I'll call the school and let them know I won't be attending today. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. 'No monster this morning my head hurts.' I looked around and didn't see anyone. The blue door was still there, I was curious but didn't go near it. I sat down on my island in the kitchen because screw chairs. "Hello?" "Ah y/n are you running late again?" "Um no, actually I won't be at school today. I have to go to the hospital." "I see. Well be safe." "Alright goodbye."

I hung up the phone and jumped off the island. 'My side is killing me. I might need stitches...I don't know.' I grabbed a jacket and car keys. "Guys I'll be back later!" I had no clue if they were there but I had a feeling. A terrible feeling. I opened the door and heard, what sounded like yelling. But it was so faint I didn't think much and brushed it off as my imagination.

~timeskip to the doctors~

"Hello there, your Y/n correct?" "Yes that's me." The doctor say down in a chair. "So we looked over the X-rays. You will need stitches, but the thing is, you said that glass was in your side yes?" "Uh....yeah, is something wrong?" I had a terrible feeling. "Well there's some tiny pieces of glass still there, like it was ripped out without caution." 'Definitely.' "Oh well my friend was trying to help out. I mean they were ca-" he cut me off. "But there seems to be a piece of candy in there as well. You did dress the wound right?" "Y-Yes I did. I-here wasn't any candy in the area and I mean it's impossible for that to happen right doc?!"

I was panicking. This can't really be possible right who the fuck who do that. "Don't worry calm down. We can remove the remaining glass and the...piece of candy. Without surgery it'll be painful even with numbing gas, I'll give it to you to fill the pian just know that I'm just doing my job." I nodded. "Great I need you to take your jacket off and I'll be back in a few minutes."

He left and I did as told. I heard it, heard his sucking laugh. Knowing it'll be a minute I spoke. "You put it there don't you." "I have no idea what your talking about." He said taking a piece of candy out. "I fucking hate you." "Watch it! I can kill you you know." "I wouldn't care." The doctor came in. "Alright please lay down."

~timeskip after that~

I paid and left. I opened my front door feeling pain in my side. "I'll need to go get the painkillers later." I spoke silently to myself thinking no one was there. "Hey there, where's Jack?" I looked up and saw Jill. What are they. Friends, siblings, dating? "Oh I don't know I haven't seen him for awhile." I said hanging my coat up. "Where'd you go?" I lifted my shirt to show her the wraps. "To the hospital. When Jack tipped the glass out of my side he managed to break tiny pieces of it off and there was candy in my side....I don't want to know when or how he did that." She giggled. It was sick but I never questioned it.

I never really questioned these people, monsters, whatever they are. "So what have you been doing?" "Not much. I can't get back in the circus, Jack won't let us, said that no one will be able to until he returns." "He can do that?" "Well yeah he created it. Besides the mansion that's really our only home. We're not at the mansion often, to loud and noisy. A lot of people too." "Mansion?" "Yeah, ya can't really know about that though. He'll let you know. Only if he sees you worthy or something, I don't know he's always been odd about how things work." "Who's he?"

She appeared in the kitchen on the counter swinging her legs. "Your too trusting, and ask a lot of questions." "Heh, yeah I get told that a lot." She was confused. "I'm an orphan. I have no living family. I mean I had a family for a while but they were murdered. From then on since I was the legal age to work, I did things on my own. Asking questions was a common thing for me to do, it's a bad habit. I'm sorry." "It's fine, I know what it's like to be alone. My first true friend was shot. Her mother tried killing me but failed, bullet went throw me and hit her daughter." "I'm so sorry." "It's fine really. But out of everyone in this house, it's a tie between Jason and Jack."

"Really? How do what happened." "I'll give you some advice. Never ask about our pasts. If we want to we'll tell you on our own time. But never ask us, some are worst then others. I'm sure you've put the prices together and found out we're all killers." "Yeah..." "Things happen, broken. Just for your safety don't ask about our pasts. If he ever lets you in the mansion, that'll be a key to your survival." "Not asking about?" "Everyone's pasts. Yes."

She hoped down from the counter. "Care for a piece of candy?" "I'm good." "Smart move."