C-clown

A/n:hi I love their art work so except to see more of it

Y/n's POV: I headed towards the kitchen but what stopped me in my tracks was the much louder sucking disgusting laugh. The same as I heard earlier but dismissed as my imagine. But this time is was louder. "Boo." I jumped. "God mother fucker." I turned to be almost face to face with a clown. A fucking clown?! "N-no no go a-away." I have a terrible fear of clowns and me being a short 4'10 woman who had a fear clowns was freaking the fuck out due to the fact that a almost seemingly 8ft tall monochrome clown was in my kitchen. He let out a sucking laugh.

"What's wrong cat got your tongue?" He had a scratchy type voice. He stood up normally. He was definitely around 8ft tall. "W-Who are you? What a-are you?!" If this thing came from the box or not. If this was what they described on the note I was horrified. The note said demon, this is not a demon this is a damn clown. "Why my names Laughing Jack." Yep definitely the thing that came from the box. "What night your name be..." He said something under his breath. "I-I'm Y/n." "So that's your name." He had this weird smile come on his face. "Why are you so scared? I'm not going to hurt you anything that note that so rudely left by the previous owner is all a lie." I couldn't bring my self to believe him. "J-Just I-um I-I'm scared o-of clowns." I managed to stutter out.

His face seemed to twist in a form of anger and I got scared. "I-I-I'm So sorry! I d-didn't mean to be rude!" He started laughing again. "Tricked ya." "Jerk!" Despite his scary appearances actually seemed pretty nice. "S-So why are you here?" "To do your very own not imaginary, imaginary friend of course." How he said it had such a Not so scary tone to it. "I-ok then?"