Collage

Y/n's POV: I rolled off the couch with a loud thud. It has been two days since Jack has appeared. He was an ok guy and all, I think my fear of clowns isn't as bad anymore but I still eat scared of him. "SHIT! I'm late for school!" He appeared out of smoke in front of me. Truth is I don't know where he goes when he's not around me I never bothered asking. "What do you mean school? Aren't you an adult." I scrambled to get up. "Yes I'm an adult. I go to an art collage. I plan on becoming my own manga artist." I ran up stairs and quickly got dressed.

I ran down stairs into the kitchen opening the fridge I spoke

I ran down stairs into the kitchen opening the fridge I spoke. "This happens often I'll be working on a few panels for F/n and I'll fall asleep and then wake up late for school." "Where is your friend?" "She's hardly here. Just tell me she needs new panels and leaves. Me and her are working tighter now." I grabbed my bag and car keys. "Look you can come along if you want, just make sure no one can see you. Your kinda creepy." "Ouch that hurts, children love me." "Yeah and chirped also think your imagery." I ran out and hopped into the car and sped off to school.

~timeskip~

"Sorry professor!" I say bursting through the door. Laughing Jack was already there some how? "It's fine....try not to let it happen again. You have a little something on your face." She pointed to my cheek. "Shit." I mumble to myself. "May I be Excused really quick." "You May." She said with a sigh. I heard Hack laugh but no else did.

I ran into the restroom and saw I had ink on my face. "God damnit." "Looks like that panel is ruined as well." "Can you not right now." I said grabbing a wipe from my bag. "You just carry those around?" "Well yeah, this has happened more than once." He laughed once more. I finished wiping my face and as we walked down the hall I couldn't help but have a question pop into my mind. "Hey jack?" "What's up." "Are there others? You know other people like you?" "Plenty of other! I have my own little circus with my friends, and a certain asshole." I giggled. I haven't heard him curse, not that I could remember. "Right while I'm in class please don't mess with me."

~timeskip after school~

I opened my house door and got quite a shook. There were others along with Jack. I shut my door and locked it. "Laughing Jack!!!" He skipped into the room. "Yes." He smiled with a shit eating grin on his face. The grin that you have on your face when you know you did something and your happy it made a person mad. "Who the hell are these people!" I pointed to the two jesters that were very vibrant and colorful. And the other clown who was black and white like Jack. She had long black hair and a pretty black and white dress but it was torn at the bottom. The jesters where bit and girl. The boy a vibrant blue and magnate. His hair tied into three ponytails. The girl was a bright vibrant pink and purple. Her hair tied into....pigtails?

His smile seemed to widen. "Well you asked if there were others, these are my friends. The other one won't come over yet." I noticed how they all were extremely taller than me. ".....what are their names..." I dared asked. "Well the twin jesters are Candy Cane and Candy Pop. Then that's Laughing Jill." Whenever their name was called they waved or said hi. "Fuck this..." I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a new monster. "You know you shouldn't drink you those." "You know it's not normal to have multiple clowns in my house." "We're not clowns!" "We're jesters!" I rolled my eyes and went to my room monster and bag in hand.

I opened my bedroom door. And once more on my desk was a wax doll. This time she had long poker straight black hair. Grey eyes. She wore a red and black flannel. Grey ripped jeans and black shoes. She had freckles going across her face. I giggled and smiled. I went over to the doll. She too had a tag on a string necklace around her neck.

To: Y/n L/n

From: Your best friend for life

I smiled and put her next to the other doll on the shelf. "What's that?" I heard a female voice ask. I turned to be facing the female jester. "Just a doll. I don't know who their from but I absolutely adore them." I said with a smile. "How old are you?" "Uh 25, why?" "How long have these dolls appeared?" "This is the second one...I got the other one two days ago." "That's a new record for him. How long has Jack been here?" "I think four or five days...he's kinda odd." "I see. Your too trusting." "Really?" "Yes. You shouldn't trust us....there was a note with his box right." "Yes..." "believe what it said. He's a manipulator. He normally target kids but you are the unlucky one." "Uh..." I was creeped out by this girl. She talked about this so calmly. "Me and my brother will leave you along, your not our target....watch out for the man." She said before disappearing into a colorful cloud of pink.