Murder

A/n: HUGE GORE WARNING FOR THOSE WHO ARE SENSITIVE TO IT!!!!

Y/n's POV: "Your smart. Another price of advice that will keep you alive. Don't ever take anything from others. Candy from Jack Can and will be poisoned. Candy Cane and Candy Pop, they have a music box, if they offer it to you don't take it, it'll be the death of you. Jason is a different story, if he gives you a doll take it, stay loyal to him. He likes attention so when your with him, try not bringing us up." "Why are you helping me? And why should I not bring you guys up?" She chuckled. "I like you, your fun and interesting. And that's because, your his target at least I think....once you've proven that your not loyal you'll die, he will torture you and given you the most painful and disgusting death. You wouldn't even think that he'd do what he does."

"Do I dare ask." "No. You trust him right?" "I-yes, he helped me. I think it'd be safe to say I trust him." "Don't trust him to much." "Jill, you don't make sense." "Well, trust him but at the same time don't trust him. Everyone else, don't trust at all. Some are more broken and insane then others. Some look harmless, but are your worst nightmare. Make sense?" "Y-Yeah." "Scared?" "A little. But I mean it's to be expected right? But at the same time I'm not, I know I shouldn't trust you guys but I do." "Well keep in mind, we're all killers, and are not scared to kill again." "Ok."

I walked to the living room and turned the tv on, I flipped over to the news, since no one lives here I rely on the news to find things out.

\~news channel~/

Breaking news!!!

"Little girl found dead in her backyard. Her stomach cut open, her organs seem to have fallen out and is replaced with candy. She was hanging for the tree when her mother found her. Jerry what's going on over there." "Well Margret the mother says her daughter had been playing with an imgarny friend, she sad that hints have been breaking and missing, her daughter always blamed it on her imaginary friend. She says his name was Laughing Jack. A monochrome clown, very tall." 

\~end of news~/

Y/n's POV: I stared in horror as the little girls body was shown. Her guys were on the ground next to her Candy was in her empty stomach. Eyes were missing, her nails were ripped, blood was everywhere. They had her on the ground now for further investigation. "So that's what Jacky was doing." "H-he's really?" I looked back to the tv and held my mouth. "Oh yeah definitely his work, like I said-" "I-I know." I stood up and ran to the bathroom. I got sick.

"What's wrong with her?" It was Jack. "Oh, I see. I've done much worse but she wouldn't quite screaming. So I had to leave." I stood up and cleansed my face. I walked out very weakly. (Am I the only one who feels weak after getting sick?)

"I knew you were a killer and all but that." I pointed to the news. "I never would have thought." "What I did to Isaac was worse." I looked at Jill she paid no mind to me. Jack had a sick grin on his face waiting for something. "I...I don't want to know, for my sake I don't want to know." He seemed disappointed. "She's smart." "I know." I put two and two together. Issac was probably from his past. Note to self:don't ask about Isaac and who he is. "Well I'm going to make some food, please don't kill anyone else in my house."

~timeskip to after you cooked and all that~

I walked towards the stairs ready to just sleep, this day was awful and after seeing what- god I don't even want to hunk about it.